Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Petition to Reinstate Darth Friendly page 9

Betorq is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lambchop View Post
    I hope he makes up a new account and comes back. He can give us a Sith sign to let us know it is him
    I believe the mods have the tech to know if a person is logging in from the same ISP. Although there are proxies
    & other anonymous shields to block or send false ISP messages to anyone (like mods) snooping for such things... Then again, it's possible for roomies or members of a single household to sign up, login & post, even if someone in that household was banned. Knowing Darth, he couldn't resist replicating his former persona & voice. I think he's gone from here, and as others conjectured, perhaps he doesn't want to come back anyways...

Quote Originally Posted by DinoHunter View Post
    I get mine from a lady that makes her own, Goats milk or Jersey cow milk, unscented or honey...
    Or Queen of Aleppo all natural soap which is 50% Olive oil & 40% Laurel ... I really like it but its **** exspensive & may not be avalible soon (theyre having import issues)
    How did this tread about Darth Friendly turn into a soap discussion...??
    "Science is not belief but the will to find out." ~ Anonymous
    "Culture of the mind must be subservient to the heart." ~ Gandhi
    "The flogging will continue until morale improves." ~ Unknown

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Betorq View Post
    I believe the mods have the tech to know if a person is logging in from the same ISP. Although there are proxies
    & other anonymous shields to block or send false ISP messages to anyone (like mods) snooping for such things... Then again, it's possible for roomies or members of a single household to sign up, login & post, even if someone in that household was banned. Knowing Darth, he couldn't resist replicating his former persona & voice. I think he's gone from here, and as others conjectured, perhaps he doesn't want to come back anyways...

How did this tread about Darth Friendly turn into a soap discussion...??
    All threads eventually lead to ASDF land...
    It's as Darth would want it.

Oh wait... maybe I should have said I had soap made from goats milk, honey, oatmeal, and the tears of an abused infant stolen only moments before it's sacrifice to the Dark Lord.
    See, now it works!
    “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

IMissEspresso is offline Junior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Anyone know exactly which post got him banned? I've followed the forum for a long time. I remember his posts.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789