Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: crave for more food i've been very low carb page

natosha120 is offline Junior Member

crave for more food i've been very low carb

my calories dropping slowly 1307 today in calories but i'm trying to lose the thing is well have 4 pounds to go

the thing is that i'm hungry for a roaster chicken from store jno salt just the oringal nothing added perfect
    want to get today eat at 12 or so for the day cause i wake at
    5 eat bf and dinner last meal
    2 meal plan helps alot for me i'm full all day

however i want with to add butter help n season but

my calories be like 2000 for today

what i was curious is when i was at my weight before jump off low carb and went with carbs i was eating 2500-2800 not counting calories tons butter and cheese and meat no problem and actually lost a little too and maintained which was great
    but then i stop went 1200-1300 a day higher carb like 50-60 and gained weight
    then went back to this but went lower to lose to get down

i just wonder is it possible to go back to non counting or so i just want so much to have some chickne the entire thing even tho its prob filling just want to go for it lo i fgure eat early have all night to digest since sleep at 7:30-8 so eat early last meal of the day and feel great cause i have no probleem releasing my self and toxins are easily out without fiber in my diet

sorry going on but will i be able to back to eating high and can i today even tho have 4 pounds to lose or will it ruin my success?

Sabine is offline Senior Member
    Please punctuate.

This seems long for a spambot, so I will assume you are legitimate. Read the book. And again.

Also, if you only have four pounds to go, the weight is going to come off slowly. You cannot begin obsessing over one day's worth of calories. If you are worried about 'ruining your success' by gorging at one meal, you haven't grasped the concept of primal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine View Post
    Please punctuate.

This seems long for a spambot, so I will assume you are legitimate. Read the book. And again.

Also, if you only have four pounds to go, the weight is going to come off slowly. You cannot begin obsessing over one day's worth of calories. If you are worried about 'ruining your success' by gorging at one meal, you haven't grasped the concept of primal.
    see i'm following a low carb diet under 10 carbs seems work for me

i just want to know like what to do i mean i just got system cleared out and working correctly i just want to know if i could begin eating alot more again and get fat high cause been
    keeping meat leaner and all but would love to go up higher and all but scared to take leap since i'm having progress with my weight please just help i don't have this book i got reffered from another site to get answers here?

sbhikes is online now Senior Member
    Click on the Start Here button. After you eat the chicken.
    Female, 5'3", 49, Starting weight: 163lbs. Current weight: 135 (more or less).
    I can squat 180lbs, press 72.5lbs and deadlift 185lbs

Artbuc is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by natosha120 View Post
    see i'm following a low carb diet under 10 carbs seems work for me

i just want to know like what to do i mean i just got system cleared out and working correctly i just want to know if i could begin eating alot more again and get fat high cause been
    keeping meat leaner and all but would love to go up higher and all but scared to take leap since i'm having progress with my weight please just help i don't have this book i got reffered from another site to get answers here?
    Not trying to be a smart-a$$, but is English your first language?

Terry H is offline Senior Member
    Please punctuate.

I think this is KathyH after vacationing with the gringo shaman of the Amazon....

sorry i just i'm not a great type i norm type fast and such just what pops in head

i'm not very able think properly so concentration is issue for me so i just do what i can

i'm disabled if that helps so sorry if i'm not best typer i mean come on... be a little kinder..

well nevermind wanted help but think this is no place for it since its more about typing and such

Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    Click on the Start Here button. After you eat the chicken.
    thank you for actually being kind with response

RitaRose is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I know you want others to be more understanding, which is fine, but you need to also be a little understanding that people don't know you and don't have any clue that you have a disability that might make typing difficult. If that's the case, you should probably lead with that. Something like "sorry for the difficult post, typing is difficult for me". Otherwise people will assume you can't be bothered to type corectly, and therefore probably couldn't be bothered to do any research or read the book. We get a lot of that here, so that's going to be the presumption unless we're told otherwise.

To your point:
    From what I've seen posted lately and from my own personal experience, very low carb (which is what 10g is) seems to work best for those that have a lot of weight to lose. If you're close to your goal weight, then not so much. For me, going very low carb makes my thinking fuzzy, my moods really awful and my cravings uncontrollable.

There's a point where you are trading losing weight for losing brain function. That's where I draw the line and figure 4 pounds is not going to change my life all that much. Fuzzy thinking, irritability and cravings are kind of a big deal. Up your good carbs a bit and eat the chicken.
    My sorely neglected blog - http://ThatWriterBroad.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast