Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best idea ever. page 2

Geoff is offline Member

Shop Now

John -

Great idea. Line up some distribution in advance if you can. Discovery channel, maybe?

Stop by and see us Shenandoah Groks. We can hike the Blue Ridge and do some hill sprints then sit down to some fine local grass-fed beef. Though I must say, USVI sounds really appealing.

JohnOTD is offline Member

@Geoff

Come stay on this damned rock for 6 months. Can you say "rock fever"? lol

www.primalfreedom.blogspot.com

If a man has the right to self-ownership, to the control of his life, then in the real world he must also have the right to sustain his life by grappling with and transforming resources; he must be able to own the ground and the resources on which he stands and which he must use. In short, to sustain his human right. - Murray Rothbard

Geoff is offline Member

Isn't "rock fever" the final step before you break through to fully accepting "island time"?

Possibly...Although the pace here isn't the problem for me. It's that I don't get enough time off to go enjoy the island itself. Basically, with the hours I work here, the only thing to do is drink...and I'm trying to cut back on that... :/

If a man has the right to self-ownership, to the control of his life, then in the real world he must also have the right to sustain his life by grappling with and transforming resources; he must be able to own the ground and the resources on which he stands and which he must use. In short, to sustain his human right. - Murray Rothbard

DrLime is offline Junior Member

You're welcome to come document my mediocre adventure of being pretty healthy and becoming even more healthy by switching to paleo.

DrLime, I'm there.

Sharon Guest

If you do get serious about this, I'm sure lots of us would be happy to house and feed you on your journey.

Sharon, thanks for the support! I'll be sure to keep you all posted over the next year and a half as my plans for this progress.

FabMandy is offline Member

This would be a very cool idea And "road trips" are always the best times ever, aren't they??? Someone already suggested interviews - I think there'd be a lot of ideas for who to interview, whether it be related to the nutrition or fitness or sun exposure or whatever...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12