Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: An Empire Should Have Its Darth... page 4

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by IcarianVX View Post
    Well this fucking sucks. Darth was awesome.
    agreed.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

OneDeltaTenTango is online now Senior Member
    Beware....the whiners will find this thread to be a very target rich environment for their next banning victims!

tfarny is offline Senior Member
    That sucks! I met Darth in person last year (and lived to tell the tale). Great guy, funny, cool. If you don't think someone is funny, you can always just put them on ignore. Darth was the least of this forum's problems - they need to ban some people who think they're an honorary MD because they read a book on iodine. Also all Ross Perot (oops, Ron Paul, sorry) followers should be banned!
    If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/ and this (personal fave): http://www.archevore.com/get-started/

ElaineC is offline Senior Member
    Thats completely and totally rotten. Darth was a great guy, his sense of humour was fantastic and when it came down to it he would give good advice. How is it people like Darth get banned, yet crack pot whackos can continue to post dangerous and harmful information? Or carry on about what they paint on their genitalia, their wifes genitalia etc etc?

Darth, I hope you're reading this, you're awesome and should not be banned.
    Fighting fibromyalgia and chronic myofascial pain since 2002.

Big Fat Fiasco

Our bodies crave real food. We remain hungry as long as we refuse to eat real food, no matter how much junk we stuff into our stomachs. ~J. Stanton

Apex Predator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Apparently the whiners crowd was flooding the complaints with my name. I didn't post for two days and they went back and hit the triangle button on me. The mod said I was a hassle because I got so many complaints even when I didn't post.

I just used the contact sheet on mda main page and said I'd never had a warning until I was banned and thought it was a bit excessive.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeltaTenTango View Post
    Beware....the whiners will find this thread to be a very target rich environment for their next banning victims!
    And so war begins. Sigh.

Crabbcakes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Apex Predator View Post
    And so war begins. Sigh.
    Yeah, but kenn got a second life. I don't really like kenn, but he just went up a blip in my book for contesting his exile. And the mods get credit for reinstating him. Whiners cause grief, but I'll be damned if I let them win this one! I just hope Darth has the goat-sense to not let this sit, as well.

Darthie - I'm doing my part... now you do yours!!

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeltaTenTango View Post
    it's the Inquisition!!

Quote Originally Posted by tfarny View Post
    they need to ban some people who think they're an honorary MD because they read a book on iodine. Also all Ross Perot (oops, Ron Paul, sorry) followers should be banned!
    HEY!!! i'm going to report you!! (oh wouldn't that be ironic?)

btw kenn, although i snickered when i found out you were banned, I didn't report you or anything. not my style.
    Last edited by Saoirse; 07-27-2012 at 10:39 AM.

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    I really can't be doing with banning actually people from forums. I've been booted off a few in my time, mainly coz I was deliberatly being an arse and enjoying every minute of it I've even had people offer my actual real fights oh dear

Serisouly if someone pisses you off, just ignore them, let it wash over you, piss them off tight back.

Remember you do not have a right not to be offended, if you are offended that is your choice as a reaction to some-one's right to express themselves.

Bring back Darth

Even things that are pretty much univerasally excepted as offensive like racisism, bum rape and carbs, at least of someone spouts some crap then you get a measure of the type of ass-hole they are.

Comedy has the right to be as offensive as possible, if you don't like it tought shit, go somewhere else, and Darth is a funny guy.

I draw your attention to Jimmy Carr, comedian who's encoure is 'how offensice can I be till you go home' and Tim Minchin singing about prejuice

You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
    btw kenn, although i snickered when i found out you were banned, I didn't report you or anything. not my style.
    No love for kenn? what is up with that? No worries bro, I've got your back.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

KerryK is offline Senior Member
    [snip]
    Last edited by KerryK; 08-01-2012 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Learned more details and retracting my comment

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast