Thread: Got my first jar of coconut oil today... page

2ndChance is offline Senior Member

Got my first jar of coconut oil today...

Primal Fuel
    My God, this stuff tastes good. Cooked up some scrambled eggs without using any nasty oxidized EVOO...wowwww. Not to mention the smell of it while it was cooking. Completely mouthwatering. I can tell my body is so pleased!! Not only is it experiencing something new and healthy, but it'll no longer have to process those burnt, cancerous olive oil molecules. Just thought I'd share my happiness! If anyone else is like me and clung to olive oil for way too long, you won't regret making the switch!

Paleobird Guest
    I particularly like it for cooking seafood.

2ndChance is offline Senior Member
    I've never been able to get myself to *enjoy* eating fish... maybe this will make all the difference! I'll have to try it with some wild salmon in the next couple days

UniqueTII is offline Senior Member
    I also enjoy cooking seafood with it. It's pretty good on raw strawberries too.
    I wish I liked to eat liver.

cookiemonster is offline Member
    I'm down to my last two tablespoons of this stuff! I will probably pick a jar up today and when I get paid order some red palm oil as well-alot of people complain about the taste but it goes well with certain foods especially sweet potatoes-I don't think palm oil or coconut oil are "miracles" but obviously (for most people here at least) much better for you than most all the vegetable and seed oils.
    Peace

Warmbear is offline Senior Member
    Be careful with that stuff, it burns through me and sprays out the other end if I eat just a tad bit more than a little. I like it and all but I use it sparingly.
    Primal since April 2012 Male 6' 3" SW 345lbs CW 240lbs GW 220lbs and when I get there I am getting a utlikilt. This one http://www.utilikilts.com/company/pr...ilts/workmans/ actually.

Join me at www.paleoplanet.net, where all the cavemen hang out.

TARNIP is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Quote Originally Posted by Warmbear View Post
    Be careful with that stuff, it burns through me and sprays out the other end if I eat just a tad bit more than a little. I like it and all but I use it sparingly.
    Agreed!! Me too!