Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you "one of those women who don't like women?" page 4

DinoHunter is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    If the urge to headbutt most women when they start talking (Bitching, griping, or gushing etc...) counts as not liking women.. then yeah.. I dont like women.
    Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

JoanieL is offline Senior Member
    Makeup is getting a bad rap here. I like it. I like women who are just who they are. They don't have to be like me as long as they accept me for who I am also. It's a bit easier later in life; the women who might have clucked because I didn't have kids 25 years ago have been through more now and not all of those adorable children turned out as they would have liked. So now I'm occasionally the "smart" one because I didn't have kids. Go figure.

I like to have male friends too, but that was actually easier when I was someone's wife.

In general, I don't like mediocrity, so I don't like a lot of people of both genders.

Ethereal is offline Junior Member
    Very well said Joanie.
    "You can either spend your time & money on being sick, or you can spend your time & money on being healthy"

cori93437 is offline Senior Member
    *wanders through innocently*

“You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.”
    ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    And that's why I'm here eating HFLC Primal/Paleo.

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Reindeer is offline Senior Member
    Speaking of which, there's something I've been wondering about as a non-american. Is the high-pitched 'OMG-culture' of american teenage girls actually real, or was it invented by Hollywood?

Anyways, I have nothing against most other females. Though I do prefer people who act outside of stereotype, I also prefer the male stereotype over the female stereotype... they tend to be much less annoying for several reasons :P

magnolia1973 is offline Senior Member
    I don't like most women. I do wear make up and dress and shop and do woman things. But I hate the drama and gossip. The women in my life can have conversations about things other than other people and their children.

kkratz57 is offline Senior Member
    COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!

I definitely get along better with males than females in general. I'm a stat geek who likes drinking beer, eating wings and watching sports. I can also rock some heels, put together a fine outfit and color-coordinate my house. But when I go to a hockey game, I sporting a jersey, leggings and flats/vibrams -- not looking like some dumbass 'fashionista' with stilettos. Someone needs to slap these bitches upside the head and tell them to STOP!!!

I work with and mostly hang out with men. I've been dubbed 'one of the guys' on several occasions...one being a friend of both me and my DH who dropped the "C" word in front of me. His brother said "there's a lady present in the room" to which he responded "there's two women I can say that in front of -- one is right here and the other isn't my wife". The other just happens to be one of my closest female friends.

There are a few woman I consider true friends and most of them are very much like me with some variations.

Nothing irks me more than a bunch of giddy, dipshitty broads who talk constantly about their manicures and merlot. Makes me wanna punch a wall. Or them. Or both.

Then there's the 'mom' group to which I also don't belong (I'm 40, DH is 48 -- ain't happening at this point). Now a couple of my closest female friends are mom's, but they're cool-ass mom's. They didn't name their kids trendy names (if I hear one more kid being named Aiden, I'm gonna hurl) and they don't incessantly talk about them. Thank God. Nothing is worse than the mom's who post 500 pics of the same brat on Facebook (needless to say, I've hidden those "friends"). OR the ones who ask "when are you having kids". Um, never. Thanks for asking. While you're at it, why don't you give me a papercut and pour lemon juice in it? That's gotta be one of the most insensitive things anyone (especially these consumed mom's). What if the person you asked tried and it didn't happen for them? Ugh. Women.

brighthorse is offline Senior Member
    I don't like most people. Except for my wife, I only have one female friend the rest are all male. I have more in common with men then women as a group. I am much more comfortable in the company of men then women. The ironic thing is I am gay. Yeah...figure that one out! lol! I think God owes me an apology!

Leida is offline Senior Member
    Nope. I like people for the most part, men and women. Sure, some may be nasty, but luckily, most are all right and there is always something you have in common. It's only human.
    My Journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread57916.html
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast