Thread: Are you "one of those women who don't like women?" page 2

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    I think we're supposed to hug now
    *most sexist feminist hug ever*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

Rasputina is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BestBetter View Post
    You sound like my kind of friend. Make that two.
    Make that three friends *The Count from Sesame Street laugh- THREE FRIENDS- HAH! HAH! HAH!*

Rasputina is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    That would be my awkward side arm hug, that was slightly uncomfortable, especially since you were doing the low-five...

kenn is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodorchid View Post
    Oh great! I have cootiEs now. Gee, thanks a lot!
    Starting Date: Dec 18, 2010
    Starting Weight: 294 pounds
    Current Weight: 235 pounds
    Goal Weight: 195 pounds

bloodorchid is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn View Post
    Oh great! I have cootiEs now. Gee, thanks a lot!
    *squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze*
    beautiful
    yeah you are

I mean there's so many ants in my eyes! And there are so many TVs, microwaves, radios... I think, I can't, I'm not 100% sure what we have here in stock.. I don't know because I can't see anything! Our prices, I hope, aren't too low!

I'm one of those girls who doesn't like most people.
    Honestly, I'm a geeky introvert. I like people only in small doses.

Unfortunately other girls my age (21) still act like 16 year olds. Well, the ones I keep running into. I don't really have the capacity to deal with a woman who is continually fussing about exes and indulging in celebrity gossip. I think I'd go postal.

I also don't think other girls like me. My shy awkwardness somehow comes off as snobby. Strangely, I've never had that issue with guys.

Ethereal is offline Junior Member
    Yep I think I might be a woman that doesn't like other women. Most of the time they are just b!tchy. I really only have one female friend who is on a similar path to me and who has similar interests which are far from mainstream. This is particularly true for the way we think about health and parenting. I have felt isolated for a long time now and since having a child it's only gotten worse. It's always been difficult to find people who are honestly not F'd up! In my teen years there's so much going on in a peer sense that girls are just a nasty breed and then in early adult hood there's drugs, other hang ups and insecurities over boyfriends and now as 30+ woman it has changed into a different kind of status war based on what your husband does for a living or who's kid is better then who's It never ends! What about the important things in life? Where has girl power gone? Arrhhh I think I've ranted enough lol

GuineaPigQueen I also think other women don't like me! And this has been an issue for me for some time now. For as long as I can remember there have been women who are jealous of me and it makes them nasty or intimidated.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 07-26-2012 at 08:38 PM.
    "You can either spend your time & money on being sick, or you can spend your time & money on being healthy"

NicoleP is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbhikes View Post
    I'm not sure what started this topic, but I am one of those women. I really don't have anything in common with women. I've never worn make-up or cared much about fashion. I am not married. I never had children. I don't really care about feminine things. I feel when I talk to other women that I'm as different from them as I am from a man. But I did meet a nice woman recently who is a lot like me. Maybe I have a woman friend now. She lives a long way away from me though.
    I am the same on the issues in bold. I do have female friends, but not any I can’t trust. I find many women to be emotional, malicious, vindictive, jealous, back stabbing bitches. I hate to be harsh on my own sex, but it is what it is. I know all women are not like that, but many women go about things in devious ways and are too sensitive. I don’t have time for that garbage. I get along much better with men, but really like reasonable women much better. I guess you could say I am an equal opportunity hater though. When I make a good female friend I hold on tight because they are few and far between. Now, if I could just find a way to make them all Primal… I have consumed a lot of bad calories with good friends.

Saoirse is offline Senior Member
    Hmm...sounds awfully misogynistic to me.

I'm not a girly-girl. I don't really know how to apply make-up, style my hair, match clothing. I suck at interior decoration. I wear skirts because they're breezy on hot days and allow for more movement than shorts. I don't like jewelry as presents (though I've had a few necklaces gifted to me that I did like). I guess I'm not really "into" the things that women are supposed to like. I've been friends with other women throughout my entire adult life, but it seems like it's inappropriate for married women to be friends with men, so my potential friend pool is rather limited. Married men also usually have different lifestyles than married women (most of my friends' husbands are at work during the day while most of my friends work at home or at tasks that are kid-friendly). However, few of my female friends are "into" things that women are supposed to be into. Most of them are geeks. There are certainly women who I dislike, but I don't assume that those women define my gender.

NicoleP is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Yep I think I might be a woman that doesn't like other women. Most of the time they are just b!tchy. I really only have one female friend who is on a similar path to me and who has similar interests which are far from mainstream. This is particularly true for the way we think about health and parenting. I have felt isolated for a long time now and since having a child it's only gotten worse. It's always been difficult to find people who are honestly not F'd up! In my teen years there's so much going on in a peer sense that girls are just a nasty breed and then in early adult hood there's drugs, other hang ups and insecurities over boyfriends and now as 30+ woman it has changed into a different kind of status war based on what your husband does for a living or who's kid is better then who's It never ends! What about the important things in life? Where has girl power gone? Arrhhh I think I've ranted enough lol

GuineaPigQueen I also think other women don't like me! And this has been an issue for me for some time now. For as long as I can remember there have been women who are jealous of me and it makes them nasty or intimidated.
    I agree that things change as we get older. I find it very hard to make friends with women who have kids because they think something is wrong with me because I don't have any and then have pity on me. I don't want any! I cannot tell you how many times that has happened. Sucks.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast