I'm in and super excited about this!
I'm going to essentially just follow the 2011 - 30 day Challenge principles:
The 2011 Primal Blueprint 30-Day Challenge Begins Now | Mark's Daily Apple
My biggest obstacles/challenges will be between August 3rd and August 13th as I am going to be visiting my parents and family in the middle of nowhere:
- I will attempt to remain 100% primal during this vacation. No access to organic veggies and grass fed meat during this time.
- My family does not have internet at their house and internet availability is very limited in their town. Will not be able to post daily throughout this period, but I will keep track on paper and update when I do have internet access.
My biggest obstacles/challenges outside of that date range:
- Adequate sleep, since I work shift-work. Off-days, no issues with adequate sleep.
My Fitness Goals:
- Increase my max number of push-ups.
- Increase my max number of air-squats.
- Increase the number and duration of skip sprints.
- Increase my number of pull-ups. Can't currently do any.
- Increase length of time I can do planks.
- Work on flexibility.
Starting Measurement and Weight for Challenge:
Weight: 181 lbs
Bust: 38.25 in
Waist: 32.5 in
Stomach (navel): 39.25 in
Hips: 43.5 in
Thigh: 26.5 in
Last edited by Metric; 07-29-2012 at 08:29 PM.
Starting Weight: 208 lbs
Current Weight: 166.8 lbs