Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Walk to Mordor with 130+ Others page 3

dragonjax is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Did 5 miles today. Wahoo! This is an awesome way for me to Move Slowly A Lot and to make the fangirl in me giddy. I've walked 15 miles so far since Friday. I'm stoked!

Primal Toad is offline Senior Member
    Glad some of you are so interested! How many miles have you walked so far?

I'm up to 48 miles so far.
    Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Well, the journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. I'll start with today and 4.2 mi + day to day walking= call it 5 mi.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Tribal Rob is offline Senior Member
    This is awsome

Is it safe to do baby-wearing while walking to Mordor? Can I listen exclusively to Led Zeplin while walking to Mordor?
    You know all those pictures of Adam and Eve where they have belly button? Think about it..................... take as long as you need........................

Lynna is offline Senior Member
    I've probably walked to Mordor since I started walking 5 years ago, but I've started this journey as of August 1...33.74 miles tracked.

Everyone's doing great! I'm up to 50.5 miles. RAH! I love getting out and walking briskly first thing in the morning.

Andtckrtoo is offline Senior Member
    I'm late to the party, but I turned 48 yesterday, so I decided to join and track how many miles I walked in my 48th year. I only walked 3 miles yesterday! Ouch! Need to get the old bum in gear... I'm on as Marigold Lightfoot (figured I'd pick a fun Hobbit name!).

BTW - I just love this challenge...
    Last edited by Andtckrtoo; 08-12-2012 at 01:26 PM.
    Christine
    Wag more, bark less

Nice! Happy birthday! What a wonderful prezzie to yourself.

This challenge was just the thing to get me to finally do a lot of Moving Slowly. I've been doing 2.5 - 5 miles 6 days a week for the past two weeks. Truly enjoying it.

Vanbiesbrouck is offline Junior Member
    At about 60 miles, though, I wish we in April, I have like 290 miles from then through July that are not counted. D'oh, I'd be most of the way to Rivendell by now! Oh well, hopefully I can get to around 1,000 miles by year end total, which would put me halfway to Lothlorien using only those from late July forward.

oxide is online now Senior Member
    I went to the google page. I can tell they're not counting eagle miles, but what about the Anduin miles by boat and and the journey home which was mostly by pony?
    5'0" female, 43 years old. Started Primal October 31, 2011, at a skinny fat 111.5 lbs. Low weight: 99.5 lb on a fast. Current weight: skinny-fat 106.5 lbs because of sugar cheating.

MY PRIMAL: I (try to) follow by-the-book primal as advocated by Mark Sisson, except for whey powder and a bit of cream. I aim for 80-90 g carb/day and advocate a two-month strict adjustment for newbies. But everybody is different and other need to tweak Primal to their own needs.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast