Thread: Introduction page

OsirisTree is offline Junior Member

Primal Fuel

Hi, I am new here. Came across this site while searching for healthier ways to eat. It looked interesting and made a lot of sense so I ordered the book and got going. All I can say is that the results so far are amazing. I have lost 3.5kg in 10 days (that's 7.7lbs!) I love this way of eating/living. It really suits me.

A bit of background: I am a South African living in the UK with my family (husband and 2 year old daughter + my husbands family). We moved here over a year ago and are loving every minute of it. Although we did move here for a better quality of life, we fell in to the same rat-race type lifestyle that we were in back in SA. We are working on changing that though (moving to the country soon etc).

After having my daughter, I was left with a lot of extra weight which I couldn't lose. I tried all sorts of diets and exercise routines, but nothing seemed to have lasting results.

After trying PB, I now weigh 66.5kg! I would like to get back down to 60kg.

Thanks Mark, for putting up all this useful information on this site! If I hadn't stumbled upon it and read all this valuable tidbits, I probably would never have ordered the book. (as I have a pile of diet books already).

Sharon Guest

Welcome Osiris Tree. The rest of us are here because it just makes sense as well. I think you will find this group very supportive. Sounds like you are doing well and good luck with your future plans.

Hey, what's an Osiris Tree?

Thank you Sharon.

My nickname is Tree as my name is Trey. And Osiris was the brand of shoe I always wore. Nothing interesting

JohnOTD is offline Member

Welcome Tree!

www.primalfreedom.blogspot.com

If a man has the right to self-ownership, to the control of his life, then in the real world he must also have the right to sustain his life by grappling with and transforming resources; he must be able to own the ground and the resources on which he stands and which he must use. In short, to sustain his human right. - Murray Rothbard

newbie Guest

Hello Osiris Tree,

Welcome! I am new here too and it's a wonderful site. The people are very supportive and helpful. It sounds like PB is already working for you. That's great!!

Thank you for all the welcomes!