I love to eat and ALWAYS tend to eat until I am pretty full - not gross stuffed - but I always have a nice little food baby when I am done!

I am trying to move all my meals to 1 a day. I would prefer this be at night - but I struggle with this so I am going to use the intermittent fasting primer and move my meals 15 min at a time when I feel like I can and get it eventually to around 6 pm so I can eat with my hubby!

I was already (most days) eating 2 meals - so I am just going to go ahead and eat 1 big meal to begin.

745 AM:

2 cups of black tea

1 big avocado

2 handfuls of cashews (yikes - getting these out of the house for a while haha!)

1/2 pound ground beef w/ 1 egg mixed in

3 pieces of pastured bacon

2 handfuls of blueberries

1 Synergy Original Kombucha

-- as you can see I got too full to eat any veggies - this is not important to me - I have some stocked beef heart, liver, and lamb kidneys and I will be making some bone broth so I think I will get my nutrients just fine.

I am not avoiding veggies - they still have great nutrients in them.

I have no idea what I weigh - probably around 124-125 at 5'2" - I know I have gained a little fat lately because I have been eating 2 or 3 MASSIVE meals and with or without carbs it is still too much food.

If anyone reads this with experience in 1meals a day and wants to give me some advice please feel free!!