Thread: The new wonder pill to help fight heart disease. page

kongluirong is offline Junior Member

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification

It's called trilipix and it's supposed to work with statins. The statins will lower your LDL while the trilipix will lower you trigs while raising your HDL! Absolutely amazing!

What a bunch of crap.

http://www.trilipix.com/

If you download the pdf (and it also mentions this on the ad too), it says that it should not be used with certain statins, but it doesn't say which ones.

Have fun with this one.

piano-doctor-lady is offline Senior Member

Heck, just low carbing and eating grassfed meat and fat will do all that, while leaving your money in your bank account! Plus no side effects.

Big Pharma, read it and weep, you grasping bastards

Acmebike is offline Member

Hmmmmm, I'll take "the Primal Pill" for the win! I like how Mark's got he prescription all written out for FREE on this blog, and affordably available in his book. And once you have the info in your hands, the cost to refill the prescription is pretty slim. Too bad insurance companies won't pony up for a copy of "The Primal Blueprint" for all their customers. Imagine the savings.

kongluirong is offline Junior Member

For the people anyways. The PB feels way more effortless than taking a pill that has so many bad side effects.

Stabby is offline Senior Member

Cholesterol isn't evil circulating death goo just waiting for the chance to oxidize and kill us, it's a precursor to nearly every fucking hormone in our bodies and a multitude of other important functions. Why are these idiots fucking with that? Fuck corporate greed and common stupidity.

The guy on that website page looks doped up. Probably the brain-tumor he got from their magic pills.

Stabbing conventional wisdom in its face.

Anyone who wants to talk nutrition should PM me!

lesliek is offline Member

I'm thinking about marketing a pill I developed that reverses Type II diabetes with no negative side affects. It reacts adversely to grain and sugar, but has a 95% success rate!

piano-doctor-lady is offline Senior Member

Got my five copies of Primal Blueprint from our March 17th party. They arrived day before yesterday, and yesterday I sent one home with a friend when I discovered some idiotic MD had put her on statins! Also lent her my newly arrived DVD of Fat Head. I played the interviews for her first. She listened as several of the people pointed out that statins depressed people. "I've been feeling depressed," she said.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm