My wife is currently 5 weeks pregnant. We are both very excited. I plan on buying MegaFoods Baby & Me prenatals, she is currently taking DHA 500 mg and Vitamin D3 5,000 IU. I was wondering what other supplements she should take? I just want my future son or daughter to be strong and very healthy.

I even bought Almond milk so my wife can drink it. She won't. She is very picky with her milk (it was worth a shot). Myself I stopped drinking cow's milk and switched to Almond milk but drink it once in a while.I'm not a big milk drinker. Never have been. She is drinking water though. She takes her 1 liter water bottle to work everyday. By the way we have a water softener at home that goes to every water pipe. Not sure if it's safe to drink or not. She fills up her water bottle from the fridge which is filtered.

Sadly she is not eating Primal/Paleo like I am. She follows the conventional methods. She is the type of person that needs to be shown hard concrete evidence in order to change her ways. I had a hard time convincing her to get higher Vitamin D3 IU's until I showed her a study they did on pregnant women and read some more articles to her how beneficial it is.

I want my son or daughter to be so healthy that it astounds the medical staff when he or she is born.