1. I'm female
3. I'm nursing my 3 year old (lots!)
4. I'm working on gut healing (using probiotic foods and other good things like bone broth), probably more for my son than myself--I feel that my gut is doing quite well now...Also recovering vegetarian--was veg. for 12 years--added in meat after recognizing my son's multiple food sensitivities led me to become vegan and I felt terrible...I've never felt better than I do now eating lots of good meats and fats
5. I'd say on average I get 60-65% fat, 15-20% protein, 15-20% carbs--seems to be the amounts I keep coming back to.
6. Average carb intake is 100-150 g carbs, with a low/VLC day probably 1x a week (just b/c I feel like it).
7. I think a lean gains 10 hour eating window w/ 14 hour fast type of meal frequency seems to work well for me. (Those are his recs for women, just fyi--they are different for men.) I tried a more fast-5/warrior style diet for a few weeks and didn't love how it felt (I've not been VLC which I think makes a big difference though). I just feel better eating a bit more frequently, generally 2-3 big meals daily, maybe 1 snack a day, depending on the day. I also IF breakfast or lunch some days, at least 2x a week, totally randomly.
8. I do interval style strength training, doing compound exersizes 2x a week for around 15-20 minutes each session. I also do vinyasa flow yoga for 45 minutes to an hour 3 times a week, and sprint tabata style 1x every week or so. My daily activities involve lifting and carrying my 37.5 lb 3 year old along w/ another kiddo I watch, and just general running around the yard w/ them activities and typical household chores.