Hi All,

I guess I just wanted to rant a bit about how silly I apparently am... I first came across all this primal stuff about 3 months ago and decided to give it a try. I never stopped eating dairy. I tolerate it quite OK and can't imagine my life without greek yogurt I go for fermented dairy, raw and organic when possible. After starting PB I felt awesome. Lost some weight (not much, but I don't have too much to lose) and gained some muscle. I loved my workouts and generally was feeling fantastic.

And somehow I still couldn't stick with it... After about a month I had some "slips" when I ate bread or rice not because I was starving and it was my only option, but because I wanted bread and thought "what the hell". And then I entered "what the hell mode" and ate more bread/cookies/pasta/whatever...

Well, now that I had gone for some time without grains and legumes, I can really feel that my body doesn't like them. Bread + hummus = GI disaster. Pasta or pizza = upset stomach for the rest of the day. Plus I literally go to sleep immediately after I have rice or bread. And knowing it all, I STILL eat this stuff more often that I like to admit...

I've been pretty consistent with workouts though and I see a lot of muscle gain, so that's awesome. However, my new fantastic muscle is hiding under more and more of mush, especially on my belly. Also, I've noticed that when I do the bread+hummus thing, I'm much weaker during my workouts than when I go on meat, fish, dairy and veggies... Case in point, today. I couldn't do 300 rope jumps without stopping. Now, I know that it's all relative and not everyone is able to do it, but it was no big deal for me when I tried a few weeks ago...

I'm not obese, not even overweight according to BMI standards, but I feel I look like a heap of pudding if you know what I mean

Sooo, I think I just need someone to tell me to toughen up, be a big girl and do the right thing now that I know what the right thing is... Thanks in advance