Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869

Thread: The True Definition of Calories i.e. "Why what you believe is extremist BS" page 69

eKatherine is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by sting View Post
    1 Large pizza is anywhere between 2500-3000 calories on its own, some of my friends that eat healthy and usually average between 4000 - 4500 calories per day, one for instance is a personal trainer he mentioned he eats 4500 daily.
    The standard response is that everyone who does not respond according to the prediction of a single simple mathematical model comparing the human body to a bomb calorimeter is either delusional or lying. There's no point in arguing biochemistry with people fixated on arithmetic.

Neckhammer is online now Senior Member
    Could we also necro the fat vs carb, fruit vs starch, natural pufa, and HIT vs volume debates while we are at it?
    Last edited by Neckhammer; 06-15-2013 at 06:57 AM.

janie is offline Senior Member
    Yes, PLEASE
    Starting Weight: 197.5
    Current Weight: 123
    Lost 75# eating low carb (20-40 g) and then MDA primal low carb. Tried many other options but only LC helped me lose weight and improve health. Now at a good weight, I find my body can tolerate a few more carbs but rarely go over 100 g.

Timthetaco Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    Could we also necro the fat vs carb, fruit vs starch, natural pufa, and HIT vs volume debates while we are at it?
    So you want to delete the forums?

john_e_turner_ii is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sting View Post
    1 Large pizza is anywhere between 2500-3000 calories on its own, some of my friends that eat healthy and usually average between 4000 - 4500 calories per day, one for instance is a personal trainer he mentioned he eats 4500 daily.
    Go for it. Eat 4-5k calories of healthy food, and you should be as successful as that trainer. However, for my clients, it's consistent that they need to eat less food rather than more. Most lifestyle coaches that I talk to find that to be the same with their clients. I am sure there can be rare outliers and exceptions.

Paleobird Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Neckhammer View Post
    Yay! And while we're at it, how about bringing back the circumcision and the vaccination debates?

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869