Page 1 of 147 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page

geostump is offline Senior Member

Georgette Redux: A new primal journal

Primal Fuel
    I bid adieu to the Cornflake Girl and off to a new journal.

New updates: Been off primal for about a month now. Easing back into it. We are finally back in the house after not having power for 11 days and the damage is now fixed . Going away this weekend with the family down to Kings Island for an overnight getaway.

Tomorrow is the doctor's appointment to where I may have more insight as to what is going on with me. I get the results from blood labs(thyroid and iron). Definitely suspecting my iron is very low. I'm forcing myself to down red meat and spinach with almost every meal right now. Had a bad episode Monday night where I was shaking and got so cold when I was going to bed, that I had to wear sweats to bed. Tomorrow, the doc will be doing an ultrasound to check the size of the uterus and endometrium and if everything looks good, then she is going to do a biopsy of the endometrium, just to rule out cancers. As long as the biopsy comes back in the clear, I will more than likely have a thermal ablation done in the next month. Which would be amazingly awesome!
    Georgette

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Hey Geo - wishing you the best of results and good advice. Feel better!

Good to see ya Mud.

The ultrasound and biopsy went well. The biopsy did sting a bit but was not totally uncomfortable. I get the results back this Friday then schedule a surgery date. Pretty excited to see something go in my favor for once.
    Georgette

As of yesterday, I have started eating 3 meals with 2 snacks and I actually felt pretty damn good doing this. Breakfast was 1 sunny side up egg, 2 pieces bacon and coffee. After workout, I had half a banana and a chocolate pb protein drink. Lunch was a small taco salad with spinach, Next snack was trail bologna and carrots and dinner was teriyaki chicken kabobs, steamed brussels sprouts and a salad. I'm working on decreasing my dairy intake which is interesting since I am a dairy whore. I didn't come home from work at midnight wanting to eat the house out of food. I will say this, my water intake didn't change yesterday, but I was in the bathroom every 2 hours pissing my brains out.

I forgot to add, that at my doctors appointment, my thyroid and iron levels were checked and both came back perfect. She actually told me that other than my weight, I am in excellent health for a 36 year old woman. She is actually very much pro-primal even though she follows the Medifast program. She act said that primal is a great lifestyle to follow but that I should try eating the smaller meals throughout the day. I'm tracking my diet and exercise to see where things take me. I really do like this doctor.
    Georgette

beachrat is offline Senior Member
    Sounds great; good luck!
    "If man made it, don't eat it." ..Jack LaLanne
    "It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is, it doesn't matter how smart you are.
    If it doesn't agree with experiment, it's wrong." ..Richard Feynman

beachrat's primal journal

Having my thermal ablation done on August 21st. Best news of the weekend. Getting ready to go to my husband's 20th high school reunion!
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Glad I found your new journal. I'll be praying for you on the 21st.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Hey....

How you Doin?
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    Hey....

How you Doin?
    Doped up...how you doin'?
    Georgette

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I survived my thermal ablation so I am officially taken out of the gene pool as of today. I don't remember much of anything once I went onto the surgical table. My cramping is over with at this point, didn't have a sore throat at all from the anesthesia. Doc says I could I be cleared for sex as early as next Tuesday which is a shock.

I am eating right now but not primal. I've had rice and Caitlyn is making me some ramen noodles. I'm just looking at foods that are easy on the old gut. Clint has also done a good job taking care of me as well. The dogs have done their part as well. Bella took a nap with me and I got to hold her and she put her leg over my arm. She's the best cuddler ever.

I'm taking off work tomorrow just to have a day to recover and be by myself, well Caitlyn will be here. She is still on summer break. I have a phone interview sometime in the morning so hopefully that'll go well. Will probably take the younger two to school, go back to bed for a bit and get ready for my interview.
    Georgette

Page 1 of 147 1231151101 ... LastLast