Page 99 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 99

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Geo, That sounds awesome.

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Happy for you! The job situation sounds great. I hope the 5-HTP helps with the sleep.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I slept great last night with 2 but I'm thinking tonight, I will only take one. I am exhausted all to hell from work today. I have to be back at it in the morning and then am off Sunday and Monday. I'm debating on making an appt to see the chiro on Monday. Need to see if this is a stress headache or what. I know that I also need to get my water intake back up but that hasn't been easy right now.
    Georgette

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Do you have a water bottle that you can carry with you? I have a Kleen Kanteen (metal bottle) that I keep with me at home and at work. I always have 2-3 glasses of water in the morning, plus 27 oz from the Kanteen during the day, plus 1-2 in the evening. The glasses are from taking various supplements in powder form. That means I get at least 8 glasses, which seems to be the right amount for me to stay hydrated.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

I need help. I'm having some serious issues keeping up with NK and my job. I hate to cook meals ahead of time, but I think that I'm going to have to. I have no idea how to cook like that, other than crockpot cooking. When I came home from work last night and tonight, we had respectively, pizza and chinese. Last night, I just ate the toppings off the pizza and tonight I had fried rice and an egg roll. I'm exhausted when I get home from work and don't want to do a damn thing. I like my job, but its very stressful and I'm finding myself wanting to slip and I know that if I slip, I'll never make goal. I will not give up dairy, I think right now that would be very bad for me. I've been considering eating nothing but fat bombs when I get home and let the family fend for themselves. This job is so different from anything that I've ever done and with the way I felt the last 2 nights, I'm not sure I can keep up with both the job and NK.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Do you have a water bottle that you can carry with you? I have a Kleen Kanteen (metal bottle) that I keep with me at home and at work. I always have 2-3 glasses of water in the morning, plus 27 oz from the Kanteen during the day, plus 1-2 in the evening. The glasses are from taking various supplements in powder form. That means I get at least 8 glasses, which seems to be the right amount for me to stay hydrated.
    I do have a water bottle that I take with me. I get so busy with work trying to meet deadlines and shit that I just don't have time to drink.
    Georgette

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Someone has talked about getting crockpot liners, sticking all the ingredients in them, then closing them with a twisty tie and freezing them. Well Fed talks about cooking your proteins, and either per-cooking veggies or using steamer bags of them and throwing a protein and a cooked veg into the skillet & seasoning it while reheating it. I just make large portions when I cook: tons of meatballs, 2 chickens in the crockpot at once, etc.

Hope that helps.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Last nights The Walking Dead literally scared the living shit out of me. I can handle the zombies and the killing of zombies, blah blah blah, but one of the primary characters is showing his true sociopathic dark and sadistic colors and it scared the living shit out of me. Had my first nightmare in months and woke up in a cold, cold sweat. I think I even screamed in my sleep. I am grateful that I am off on Mondays because after I take Heather to school, I am going back to bed for a couple of hours.
    Georgette

I never did take that nap today. I ended up going out to get the dogs their Comfortis and got a few things needed at the store. I just finished my workout and am sweaty as hell. Literally. Hopefully, I can get to bed early. I do want want to make some crockpot taco meat so I can be a bit lazy lol. I may take a small nap after I pick up the girls from school today.
    Georgette

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    This is the strangest Russian Circus I've gone through in months. I'm not even bleeding. I'm just a little crampy, that's it.
    Georgette