Page 98 of 147 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 98

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    You'll do fine. We're all rooting for you and that much of a cheerleading team can't be wrong.
    I hope. So much is riding on this and I hope I don't succumb to the pressure.
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Geo, Make sure you are eating clean and LCHF. I have issues with high pressure situations due to mild Asperger's Syndrome. My anxiety etc. is much better when I am on program and off sugar and carbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Geo, Make sure you are eating clean and LCHF. I have issues with high pressure situations due to mild Asperger's Syndrome. My anxiety etc. is much better when I am on program and off sugar and carbs.
    I hope this works.
    Georgette

I'm washing clothes for the new job and I tried on a pair of dress pants that I'm figuring are around a size 10 or 12. I could get them all the way up, nice room in the legs, and I could wrap the waist band around my waist but couldn't zip. Massive camel toe right now if I were able to do so. I have no clue what the size is on these. I think they have a waist measurement and they are from a high end designer. A mom of one of Caitlyn's friends gave them to about 4-5 years ago. I should be in them in a few months

I know what you are thinking, why in the hell are you washing your work clothes now? I'm lazy and have been enjoying my mini-vacation.
    Georgette

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    I would wait til the last minute to wash my clothes too... work clothes usually hit the washer about 8:30 on Sunday nights. lol

I think you'll do great at the job! I'm rootin' for you. I hear ya about ADD though... I no longer need medication for it, but my job is so boring and "slow" that you'd think I did. Hot Office Co-Worker and I decided yesterday that our jobs only take us about an hour a day... So depressing.

Wishing you the very very very best of luck tomorrow!
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Woke up again at 5:20am and just laid there until 6. Luckily, today is my off day on workouts so I can get away with lying in bed until then. Luckily, tonight there is nothing on TV that either of us want to watch so its an early bed night. Going to leave in about 10 minutes. We got less than an inch of snow today, so that is going to screw up my drive.
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Good luck, chica! We're all pulling for you.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Have a great day, Geo!

Just wanted to report that thus far, the day is a good one. I'm already going through and confirming orders. The morning has flown by. The best part right now is that I get an hour lunch which is awesome. Half an hour on Saturdays.

My arms are sore from yesterday's workout. I'm finding it amazing how sore they are and all I did we're body weight exercises.
    Georgette

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Work is going really, really well. Almost scary well. What I am doing is confirming food orders for chain restaurants for a nationwide food distributor. This week I am supposed to be able to complete 6 sheets on the high end each day for the first week then it goes up to as of week 4, I should be able to complete 16-20 sheets of orders a day. I completed 20 sheets today. No mistakes. I absolutely love it. It may be repetitive but it keeps you busy and I love it. Most of the calls that I take are outbound and are maybe 1-2 minutes long and just reminding restaurants to place their orders.

Sleep has been crap this week. I'm upping 5-htp to 2 tablets tonight and see if that will help me sleep.
    Georgette