Page 93 of 147 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 93

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Well, I'm going to say fuck this day. My own husband is barely speaking to me and i just got a letter from the bankruptcy court stating that they are moving to dismiss our bankruptcy due to missing payments. We took care of this 2 years ago and now they are sending this letter out to us. FUCK!!!! I'm done with pretty much everything now.

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Don't you just hate when something like that totally screws up your birthday?
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Sorry Geo. You know how I feel about moody husbands, but that letter just adds insult to injury.

I am never celebrating a fucking goddamn birthday ever fucking again. I spoke with our attorney and when we went to increase the monthly payments, apparently the bankruptcy trustee never put the increase into the payments. The options right now are to increase the monthly payments to $2150 per month, which would pretty much eat up our entire income or we can file a chapter 7 and not have a house to live in. Clint's mom is looking into seeing if she can cash the annuities she set up for us to try to keep the house. At this point, I can't stop crying. I just want this day to end. I do not know what I have done in life to be such a fucking screw up, but I swear, I feel like the worst screw up and parent on this fucking earth. I've had to tell the girls we may have to get rid of the dogs and they aren't taking it well at all.

Clint just called and is doing better with things. He said he was so mad that he thought he was going to have a heart attack. I just can't stop crying. I'm not sure what to do or what I can do at this point. I've canceled my birthday dinner. The girls have church tonight and they want to go. I don't want them around me right now as all I can do is cry. The hurt I'm feeling right now is a million times worse than losing both of my parents. I want it to end. Just end.

jenn26point2 is online now Senior Member
    There's nothing you can do to show you've paid more than was originally agreed to? Maybe if you can show you've made up for those missing payments?? Your lawyer has no answers?

Ugh. I'm so so so sorry. I hope it can get corrected with minimal damage to the family - both financially and emotionally. Hugs because you deserve them.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    There's nothing you can do to show you've paid more than was originally agreed to? Maybe if you can show you've made up for those missing payments?? Your lawyer has no answers?

Ugh. I'm so so so sorry. I hope it can get corrected with minimal damage to the family - both financially and emotionally. Hugs because you deserve them.
    The bankruptcy NEVER took the extra payments out of Clint's so there is NO record of them. We paid the additional $2k and there is record of that, but the $400 extra per month that was supposed to have been taken out never was. I'm not sure that there is anything that can make any of this better. The only good thing is that I am not crying anymore, however I have been having an allergy attack for the past 2 hours.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    holy crap that is awful. I wish I had something to say that would help Geo, but wow. Words do not even begin to describe the suck.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Clint is now wanting to look into refiling the 13. I really don't give a flying fuck what happens with this. I just want the throbbing headache and allergies to go away. Clint is now also pissed because I have no appetite whatsoever and I don't want to eat a damn thing.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Sympathy and love headed y'all's way, along with all the positive energy I can muster.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome