Page 90 of 147 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 90

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    [QUOTE=

I'm drinking my coffee right now, then heading up town to get our gym memberships and will start working out afterwards. Clint wanted me to wait until after he got off work, but with Tristan and Heather having their eye appointments today and not knowing how long it will take for them to pick out glasses, I just figured it would be best to go this morning and get it done.[/QUOTE]

Workouts wait for no one! I have missed too many opportunities waiting for some one else and then lost my chance!

honeybuns is offline Senior Member
    Congratulations on the new job!
    Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    The gym in town is apparently closed so it looks as if I am working out at home today. Grrrrrrr
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    You seem better this morning. I hope you come to love your gym as much as I love mine.

Just got a hit on my resume again. I'm considering calling this place back. The money could be way better than what I am looking at on this job.
    Georgette

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    I am so glad that you have lots of job options. It allows you to take one and then take another if it works out better for you.

I hate that a friendship ended, one of mine did too from the husband job fallout. In the end, I feel like I am shedding things I don't need. The food is just the old way of coping while I practice a new way. Thankfully, I think the belly ache may cure me this time. Yuck!

I've never gotten hits on my résumé like I am getting now. It's actually quite interesting to say the least. The job that I was just contacted on is almost $3 more an hour than what I've just been offered and has benefits starting day one. The downside is having to work second or third shift with working one weekend day a week. Clint would hate it but the girls would be ok with it. I just feel better with keeping my options open
    Georgette

Survived the Walmart Vision Center with 2 out of 3 of my girls. Came out not too badly scathed. Tristan and Heather both needed new glasses and with the exam, it was cheaper than least years exam with insurance at the old optometrist. Looks like Walmart wins yet again. Curses you big box stores!!!!!

I got the family Wendy's for dinner and I ate some leftover creamy shrimp scampi(mostly the sauce and veggies) and a chicken thigh from last night. I'm really working on getting more fat in so it worked out perfectly.

Looks as if we are in a winter storm warning starting at 11AM tomorrow through 1PM Wednesday. Curse you evil weather gods!!!! A snow storm on my birthday?!?!?!? FU all to hell.
    Georgette

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    Happy Birthday! It sounds like things are picking up. I am so glad. And I agree you should explore all job opportunities. Don't pass anything up! Yea GEO!!!!!!!
    You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    My husband is against me looking into this job just due to it being a second or third shift position. Right now, I'm looking at it as more money and its something that I could make a career out of if I wanted to. All he wants is for me to quit work after Oct and be a SAHM. Not my cup of tea. With all the changes in the world now, that isn't even feasible.

I've noticed that I'm really tired right now. I also have no desire for sex whatsoever. It's the last thing I want to do. I don't even want to be touched. I keep wondering if this is the beginning of menopause?
    Georgette