Page 89 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 89

canio6 Guest
    Primal Fuel
    Awesome stuff Geo.

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Geo, I am soooo happy for you! I am glad the sun is coming back out. Job stress is a killer!

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    W00t! Gooo yoouuuuuuu
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I was made the unofficial offer. You know, background checks etc. They're going to call me Monday after they get my background check and have me come in to fill out my paperwork and set a schedule and start date.
    Georgette

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Congrats!

I'm still going to my interview on Monday morning with the temp agency and also applied to another company as well. I would rather cover all my bases than feel like I shot myself in the foot .
    Georgette

Friday evening was rather rough for me. I can't really find a way to describe the events that unfolded, it just did. All I can say is that a great friendship ended and I ended up wanting and eating a small pizza. I was lucky that I was only able to eat half of it. I probably would've ate the entire thing. I ended up gaining 5 pounds from half a small pizza. It was delicious though. I felt like hell an hour after eating it. Periodically throughout the weekend, I have had some bouts of emotional eating. Nothing really bad, just some pepperoni and cheese. Clint's been trying to cheer me up and I've really not wanted a damn thing to do with him. Luckily, he's visiting a friend right now, so that helps. C'est la vie.

I forgot to mention that I am going to join the gym in town tomorrow. And I bought a pair of New Balance Minimus shoes. They were originally $99 and I got them for 30% off. Not a bad early b-day gift to myself.
    Last edited by geostump; 03-03-2013 at 12:14 PM.
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Sorry about the lost friendship. I understand the urge to turn to food. It seems as if you are gaining control again, so that is good.

The gym often makes me feel better. I have NB Minimus shoes too. They are excellent.

The shoes are kind of strange at first. So fitted to the heel and bottom of the foot and loose around the toes. I'm not used to that yet.

The friendship ending was not anything that I had control over. It was eventually going to happen. It would have just been better for me if I would've ended it rather than the other person.
    Georgette

Background check came back with no issues from the new employer. I go in Thursday and do my drug screen and new hire paperwork. I will have Sundays and Mondays off (yay!) and will work Tues-Thurs 9am-close and Sat 8am-close. Close is anywhere between 5:30-6:15pm. I'm pretty happy with those hours.

I'm drinking my coffee right now, then heading up town to get our gym memberships and will start working out afterwards. Clint wanted me to wait until after he got off work, but with Tristan and Heather having their eye appointments today and not knowing how long it will take for them to pick out glasses, I just figured it would be best to go this morning and get it done.
    Georgette