Page 84 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 84

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Is that naturally curly hair? Pretty color too. Jealous.

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Is that naturally curly hair? Pretty color too. Jealous.
    Yep. The curls came from the girls. Seriously, pregnancy hormones did a number on my hair. I really like the color a lot. It's a shade or 2 lighter than my natural color.
    Georgette

Ugh, after shopping for interview clothes today, I became discouraged as hell. Literally. I didn't binge but I had a major headache and feel like crying. Couldn't find anything that I liked and when I did find something I liked, it didn't fit. I'm too big for size 16 pants, some 14's fit but were too long. I wanted to get a pair of grey dress slacks but obviously didn't get a pair. I still have my tan dress slacks that I can wear and I bought a brown cardigan sweater, 3 tank tops, a scarf, brown flats, 2 necklace sets and a new t-shirt and tank for $76. I may head out next weekend and see if I have any better luck with grey dress slacks. I think I need to get more serious with working out after today.

I need to take a picture of myself and post it here to see if it may be "too sexy" for interviews. I love the dress and have had it for years. It's what I wore for mom's funeral.
    Georgette

RMS123 is online now Senior Member
    LOVE the hair. Envious of the curls

Quote Originally Posted by RMS123 View Post
    LOVE the hair. Envious of the curls
    Thanks.
    Georgette

I made a loaf if Fat Bread just now. Interesting stuff. I have 2 chickens roasting right now and am thinking for lunch tomorrow, I will have a chicken club sandwich. Either that or I will take some of the fat bread and make som croutons for a salad.

Talking with a friend earlier today who has me thinking I'm probably going to have to consider going back to school. It scares me to think that I may have to look into this. It's not anything I want to do. I just don't know what I would go back for let alone find the time to do this. I already feel like I never have enough time as it is. I don't want to have any more debt. Going back to school would screw that up for me.
    Georgette

I feel like I'm going to have a damn freak out moment over everything and there ain't a damn thing I can do about it. Tristan's clarinet is in the shop as it needs some new pads and I am praying to God that isn't a lot of money. Plus, she needs reeds for the damn thing. The Clint is having to go back down to Cincy for training later this week and I have to take Tristan and Heather to the eye doctor next week and all I keep seeing is money going out and I don't have a job after Friday. At least we get reimbursed for Clint's trip. I need to stop crying or Clint's going to bitch at me and they say he isn't going on his trip when in actuality, he has to go. It's for the betterment of the family.
    Georgette

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Reeds tend to be much cheaper on Amazon than in the music stores here.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Reeds tend to be much cheaper on Amazon than in the music stores here.
    yup. Bigger market place = cheaper prices. The wonders of the internet.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    yup. Bigger market place = cheaper prices. The wonders of the internet.
    Eh, she needs them by Monday. Not so sure I could order them now and get them here by Monday. I don't want to pay out the you know what for shipping. I just checked Amazon and they are actually $5 more than what I can get them for here. Here it is then.

I have a job interview on Monday with a temp agency. It's better than unemployment so right now, I'll take it.
    Georgette