Page 82 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 82

ssn679doc is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I just received a call on my resume in regards to a position through a temp agency as a sales rep in the Verizon store in my town. I deleted the message. I am probably the worst sales person known to mankind EVER.
    I'm sold! See, that was easy..

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssn679doc View Post
    I'm sold! See, that was easy..
    LOL. As long as people want the iPhone, I can sell them like they're no one's business. That was the only phone I could sell when I worked in the Verizon call center. I'm not a natural BSer so sales are out.
    Georgette

Ugh, do I call the guy about the sale job back or just let it go? I can't decide. I'd really hate to be a sales person and its not like its a busy store at all period. UGH!!!
    Georgette

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Some of the stores also have an in-store tech person. You might ask them about that as well.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Some of the stores also have an in-store tech person. You might ask them about that as well.
    I called and told him I wasn't interested. You don't want me doing technical support. This was me doing technical support: "You put the pointed doohickey here then you use the other doohickey". It wasn't good.
    Georgette

Due to icy roads and having a boat of a rear wheel drive car that I didn't feel like wrapping around a phone pole, and my allergies bothering me this morning, I decided to take a mental health day say F-itall. For the past hour, I have sat in bed, applied to a job and listening to a local talk radio station on my phone. I've decided that around 11, I'm taking the girls to brunch since they got a snow day. It should be safe enough to go out around then. After that, I plan on going to an urgent care and see if they can give me some flonase for my allergies and then go get my hair done. None of us that are temps where I work really want to be there anymore. That's partly why I took today off. I just can't do this much longer. I'm angry everyday while I'm there. The 5-htp does help with the depression and I can kind of power through the day, but today, I just do not feel it.
    Georgette

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Bleh, the job situation sucks Geo. Hopefully brunch and getting your hair done will put things in a better place.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

That's what I'm hoping for Jon. Usually, getting my hair done is kind of like therapy for me. I was wanting to leave at 10, but Tristan and Heather want to watch Doctor Who on BBC America. They love that show so much. They record the episodes that are on while they are in school and watch them after they get home. I love the fact that I have nerds for kids.
    Georgette

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    That's what I'm hoping for Jon. Usually, getting my hair done is kind of like therapy for me. I was wanting to leave at 10, but Tristan and Heather want to watch Doctor Who on BBC America. They love that show so much. They record the episodes that are on while they are in school and watch them after they get home. I love the fact that I have nerds for kids.
    *claps* that is a sign of good parenting right there.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

I forgot to add, we're getting a new Whole Foods opening here in Columbus on March 6, which just happens to be my birthday. They are having a bunch of local vendors there giving out samples and such so I told Caitlyn that we'll go around 11 and hang out and have lunch there with the samples. I figured this would be kind of fun and would be good to get out that day.
    Georgette