Page 81 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 81

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    I also don't tell Brad when I'm feeling blue or low. I tell you guys, but I don't tell him. Same reason - he'll hover and try to make it better and it'll just annoy the hell out of me.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    I also don't tell Brad when I'm feeling blue or low. I tell you guys, but I don't tell him. Same reason - he'll hover and try to make it better and it'll just annoy the hell out of me.
    That's what Clint does. It's like he's a father hen(can't call him a mother...well maybe I could ). I don't even like people aking care of me when I'm sick. When we got home from the hospital after my ablation, he didn't leave my side until he went to work the next day. Grrrrrr
    Georgette

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Damn us husbands and our caring about our wives' well being.

I get your point though
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Damn us husbands and our caring about our wives' well being.

I get your point though
    I think there is a fine line between caring and hovering and for some reason men seem to hover and women seem to do what they need to do to make you feel better then just leave. That at least has been my experience with illness/pain.
    Georgette

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I think there is a fine line between caring and hovering and for some reason men seem to hover and women seem to do what they need to do to make you feel better then just leave. That at least has been my experience with illness/pain.
    Perhaps.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Sounds like a pinched sciatic nerve - something I am all to familiar with and consequently have a monthly chiro appointment for today. YAY! Normally, I have pain on my right, but today I had pain on my left. It throbs and shoots down the back of my leg. Does your chiropractor do any kind of Active Release Techniques or Laser therapy? Mine does both, but I've only had ART done. ART hurts like hell, but does wonders for nerve pinching.
    The pain was in my upper left hip. I have no clue what you mean by Active Release Techniques. I can presume that they use lasers?
    Georgette

I'm the type of person that when I'm sick, just leave me alone! Don't talk to me, don't look at me, don't touch me. I think that since I was taking care of myself when I got sick from age 9 and up, I just prefer this.

Ok, so back to hair. Since I typically get my hair color at Sally's and DIY and even permanent color doesn't color the greys, would it be better to spend the money and have a salon do it?
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Hmmm... probably, at least the first time so you can get their "recipe."
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I'm thinking about seeing if they can take me back to my roots and highlight it. Maybe even something different cut wise. I could just tell the to shave it all off lol. Then, I could have Carol's look from The Walking Dead.
    Georgette

I just received a call on my resume in regards to a position through a temp agency as a sales rep in the Verizon store in my town. I deleted the message. I am probably the worst sales person known to mankind EVER.
    Georgette