Page 79 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 79

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Have any magnesium, tea, or chocolate on hand? Theoretically, magnesium would kill the cramp.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Do you know how hard it is not to just say, "Have a gentle day."

yeah, I am going to hell.
    Hey, at least you made me smile.

I'll meet you in hell. I will bring cold drinks
    Georgette

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Hey, at least you made me smile.

I'll meet you in hell. I will bring cold drinks
    Sweet. Now, who is bringing the food?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Have any magnesium, tea, or chocolate on hand? Theoretically, magnesium would kill the cramp.
    It took some this morning along with 800mg ibuprofen and I am drinking tea right now. I don't want chocolate and there is nothing decent here at all period.
    Georgette

You kidding? I know we'll meet Gordon Ramsey and a buncha other "good" cooks down there. Hell, if nothing else, I'll cook, if you can get me that materials.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I have found that standing in the Capt. Morgan pose helps immensely. I think its the pressure that helps.
    Georgette

You kidding? I know we'll meet Gordon Ramsey and a buncha other "good" cooks down there. Hell, if nothing else, I'll cook, if you can get me that materials.
    At least in hell, we'll be able to enjoy roasted meats.
    Georgette

The cramp did eventually go away. It went away magically after my visit with my chiro last night. He got on me about cracking my lower back and hips and I told him when the Russian Circus is in town, all my pain was in that area and that is why it was so out of whack. Felt better within 5 minutes of being there. I'm still thirsty as hell though from last night. Weird. I did drink 36oz of water after leaving the chiro.

Clint's worried about me now. Yesterday, he was texting me to see where I wanted to go for dinner since the girls had church last night and I said he could pick since I didn't have an appetite. I usually ordered a salad but this time he didn't want me to order one, he wanted me to eat "food" so I ended up getting some potato skins with pulled pork and I ate about 4 chicken wings. That made him happy at least and made me full overly stuffed. I can tell that the 5-htp is working for my mood, but my desire to eat is almost dead. Typically, when depressed, I pig out like it's nobodies business.
    Georgette

Hmmm... I guess it's good that your desire to binge isn't appearing, but a lack of appetite can be worrying, as stress reaction to food can go to that extreme as well. Unless you're actually eating and Clint's jsut not recognizing it as food because it's vegetation, in which case I retract my statement and say "Go on with your bad self!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Hmmm... I guess it's good that your desire to binge isn't appearing, but a lack of appetite can be worrying, as stress reaction to food can go to that extreme as well. Unless you're actually eating and Clint's jsut not recognizing it as food because it's vegetation, in which case I retract my statement and say "Go on with your bad self!"
    I haven't told him that depressed or feeling blue. I never really have ever. I'm just not comfortable with the idea of saying "hey babe, I feel down so I really have no appetite and while your at it, just leave me be so I can cry for the next centuy." If I pull that with him, he'll want to be around 24/7/365. I don't do well with that.
    Georgette