Page 76 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 76

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I'm out of ideas... I hope things turn around soon for you.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Like I said, until November hits we're pretty much stuck like this. I have a friend that sells insurance so we may look at going through him to get a decent rate. It may still be a bit higher but not nearly as badly as we used to have.
    Georgette

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Like I said, until November hits we're pretty much stuck like this. I have a friend that sells insurance so we may look at going through him to get a decent rate. It may still be a bit higher but not nearly as badly as we used to have.
    What if you set aside a certain dollar amount a week to cover the policy and paid quarterly or something? We get a discount for paying "less often". We pay quarterly and I set aside the money monthly (ours is lower in cost as we don't have medical issues - yet - Brad will likely develop them if he doesn't change his ways) to cover it so it's not a huge amount all at once. I know it would still be a stretch given your circumstances, but it's an idea to entertain at least.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    What if you set aside a certain dollar amount a week to cover the policy and paid quarterly or something? We get a discount for paying "less often". We pay quarterly and I set aside the money monthly (ours is lower in cost as we don't have medical issues - yet - Brad will likely develop them if he doesn't change his ways) to cover it so it's not a huge amount all at once. I know it would still be a stretch given your circumstances, but it's an idea to entertain at least.
    Right now, everything hinges on whether or not I have a job.
    Georgette

In regards to A Good Day to Die Hard. That was an awesome movie!!! Seriously good. Yippey Kiyae MotherF@ckers!
    Georgette

Question for those of you that go to the chiro. I had my first adjustment yesterday and I was exhausted within an hour of it being done and I kept getting progressively meaner throughout the day. I didn't have any of the soreness he told me to expect afterwards. Has anybody else experienced this? Oh, btw, he was hawt!
    Georgette

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Question for those of you that go to the chiro. I had my first adjustment yesterday and I was exhausted within an hour of it being done and I kept getting progressively meaner throughout the day. I didn't have any of the soreness he told me to expect afterwards. Has anybody else experienced this? Oh, btw, he was hawt!
    I never have, yet I have a friend that swears she gets meaner and angry whenever she has a massage or a chiro visit. She attributes it to released toxins. Whether this is true or not is not in my lane, but she says it is true. I always feel great after either one.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I can't say I ever got bitchier. I tended to hurt like hell for a few hours afterwards though.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Make sure you hydrate very well afterwards. I often feel tired.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Yes, definitely hydrate. My old chiro (the one I saw as a kid) always told me to hydrate after. Something about what's released with the joint cracking? If I'm sore after, I usually feel GREAT the next day. Yeah, I definitely feel kind of tired though.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).