Page 73 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 73

Chocolate Frosting Shots!

This is where the recipe comes from if you need to refer to it

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    Yum. I am so doing that. DS and DD are starting skeet next week. Dh used to do that years ago. Nowhe and DS will have an activity to do together
    Chris
    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain."
    Unknown

My journal: http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread36279.html

My "Program": doing my version of a 4:3 - 3 day fast diet with real food every day, with a little twist of anti-inflammatory mixed in.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Neanderthal Betty View Post
    Chocolate Frosting Shots!

This is where the recipe comes from if you need to refer to it
    Ooooohhh yeah!!! I'm going to make these this weekend fo' sho! Holy cow, where did that come from?

Well Georgette and fried mushrooms have ended their love affair. Probably after 4 of those little things of former goodness, my stomach started to feel achy and bloated. Wheat(gluten) is definitely not my friend. I am so tired today too. I just want to sleep.
    Georgette

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Well Georgette and fried mushrooms have ended their love affair. Probably after 4 of those little things of former goodness, my stomach started to feel achy and bloated. Wheat(gluten) is definitely not my friend. I am so tired today too. I just want to sleep.
    Sooo...you're not swearing off fried mushrooms entirely, just the glutenous ones? 'cause I make AWESOME GF fried mushrooms. :P
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Sooo...you're not swearing off fried mushrooms entirely, just the glutenous ones? 'cause I make AWESOME GF fried mushrooms. :P
    I'm swearing them off entirely. I do worse with gluten free flours than I do wheat.

I got myself my own V Day present. An iPhone 4S.
    Georgette

canio6 Guest
    Just sautee them in a pan. They are yummy as sh*t that way with no breading.

WTH???? I am starving like Marvin today.
    Georgette

Seemingly, between breakfast and lunch, I have ate almost all my alotted protein for the day minus 7 grams. My huband just sent me a text asking what's for dinner and I responded with an IDK. I really don't know and don't care. I just want to sleep. If this is PMS, great. I feel like I just want to cry for days, maybe even months and just want to run away.
    Georgette

valmason01 is offline Senior Member
    Hang in there girl! Does weather affect your moods and feelings? Here in sunny Fl it is dreary and cold and it makes me feel terrible. Maybe thats part of whats happening for you? Thinking of you!! Remember this is a journey and try not to let it make you crazy
    You know all those things you wanted to do: You should go do them.

Age 48
    height 5'3
    SW 215 lbs
    CW 180 lbs (whole foods/primal eating)
    LW 172 lbs
    GW 125ish lbs

Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Weather has never bothered. I'm primarily feeling bitchy/depressed due to being told that I'm going to be out of work after March 1st and the prospect of going on unemployment is scaring the living shit out of me because we can't afford it. I'm not sure if I will get the position I interviewed for yesterday(you can never tell how phone interviews go) and I absolutely feel numb right now. I really wished they would have timed telling everyone in our group better, but it is what it is. It made me feel like I had to do well on the interview or I am fucked.

In other words, the spouse wants to go out for dinner tonight and I have 0 appetite right now. I'm going to have to get something and he's going to bitch if I don't or barely eat. I'm fucked either way you look at it.
    Georgette