Page 71 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 71

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    You could develop a hobby of flying to Iowa from Ohio and cleaning my house when you're bored... *shrug* that's all I've got. lol

If it were me, I'd be doing some scrapbooking, puzzles, play games on Facebook etc, but I'm never bored b/c I have two young kids who trash my house, so I always have something to do.
    I miss that. I seriously do. With the girls getting older, they are doing more which is great!

I bought my first food processor tonight! I'm going to make the fat bread recipe off of Feed The Animal this weekend. So excited to try this out!

I did a post about on facebook indirectly about my phone interview tomorrow. I don't want a lot of people knowing about it so if any of you who read this and are facebook friends with me, don't mention the interview. I'm just trying to keep this between a few people and that is it.
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I figured as much, which is why I didn't say anything. I'll have you in mymind tomorrow. You'll ace it!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Apparently hands were fat? I tried on a bangle bracelet at Target last night and lo and behold, it slid on and off for the first time in like 30 years!!!!
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Thinking of you today.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Apparently hands were fat? I tried on a bangle bracelet at Target last night and lo and behold, it slid on and off for the first time in like 30 years!!!!
    Nice!
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Thinking of you today.
    Thanks P! Thinking of you too.
    Georgette

Had my interview. I'm not sure what way to say I think it went until I hear something. I'm kind of on edge right now because the recruiter that I interviewed with told me that on my resume, I didn't have the full start date on it. She said she would correct it, but !%#^*#@%#W& $^@&$*! I am just a bit mad and I hope that doesn't keep me from getting the in person interview and the job altogether. I'm fighting the urge to cry, scream, go home and just plunge myself head first in junk. I know with some companies, that's enough for them to say "sayanora baby". The recruiter said the next step in the process is the phone interview and they'll call or email me. I just hate playing the waiting game.
    Georgette

demuralist is online now Senior Member
    ooo, rats, have some tea and take a bath with some gentle music. You don't want to be strung out for the interview when they call. You got this, use PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) or The Secret if you prefer. While in the tub, listening to nice music, with lovely candles burning, decide you have it, envision how wonderfully the phone interview is going to go, put as much life, color, and detail as you can. We are all pulling for you.

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I was going to ask if you have a favored method for relaxing or calming down. What's done is done, and it can be hard to wait and be calm, but your options are freak out or do anything else. Which would you rather?
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Me and relaxing are like fire and gunpowder. It causes a nasty reaction. Usually, once I'm upset, I'm upset until I know the total outcome. I'm already beating myself up over this. All I can do is sit and wait and see what the outcome is. I've been like this since I was a kid. Mom used to tell me all that time that I would worry myself to death and most of the time, I think she's right.
    Last edited by geostump; 02-13-2013 at 01:01 PM.
    Georgette