Page 69 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 69

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Energy drinks can be scary. I worry less about the caffiene and more about all the chemicals in them I can't begin to pronounce. I hope Clint stays off them.
    He dumped the last two that were in the fridge out. He kept saying the sugar free ones were fine and blah blah blah. At least he finally listened to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Yeah, I had to accept that eventually I will be the shortest. Maybe I would have had a chance if I had had a girl.
    I'm still going to be taller than Caitlyn, Heather could be a different story.

Quote Originally Posted by Kymma View Post
    Geo, a lowest weight in over a decade and a job interview!!! F**** YEAH!!!!!! That rocks!

I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you you skinny b*****!
    Thanks. I'm a bit nervous but oh well.

Hey, I just figured out how to multi quote
    Georgette

Kind of excited for the next 48 hours. Clint has to go out of town for Chrysler training and its an overnighter! The girls and I are going to head to Columbus when I get off work tomorrow. Tristan needs to find a bow for her dance Wednesday and then we are going to Steak n Shake for dinner. I am going to get the Pepperjack Patty Melt with no bread and that'll be it. I've actually figured out my day tomorrow food wise and will be well within my macros except for fat. Not too worried though.
    Georgette

What in the world do people do for hobbies? I've never really had a hobby in my life before. Other than reading as a kid, that was it. I typically read maybe one-4 books a year. This past year, I read 6 which for me is massive anymore. I had an incident on Saturday where I was flipping bored and I had nothing to do. I literally started to feel stressed and I started crying. In the past, I used to eat when I got like this. Now, I just cry like there is no tomorrow. I literally do not know what to do with myself. I'm worried that something like this will happen again and could lead to a depressive episode. Clint considers this time to cuddle, but I can't. For me, that isn't enough. I need something to work my mind but I have no idea of what. Another problem for me is that hobbies seem to leave clutter and since I am still in the process of de-cluttering the house, this isn't the best of things for me right now. I just hated the feelings that I had Saturday night. It felt lower than I have in quite awhile.
    Georgette

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    I read - a book or two a week. I play video games. I play with the dog. I like to cook, though if that is a hobby or not is up to debate.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Hobbies don't necessarily need to create clutter. Maybe start learning new languages via the internet or start looking into your genealogy online. If you want minimal clutter but something off the computer and without a screen, start investigating tailoring your clothes for your rapidly shrinking body. Start with a shirt or pants you don't particularly care about and work your way up.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Hobbies don't necessarily need to create clutter. Maybe start learning new languages via the internet or start looking into your genealogy online. If you want minimal clutter but something off the computer and without a screen, start investigating tailoring your clothes for your rapidly shrinking body. Start with a shirt or pants you don't particularly care about and work your way up.
    The language thing would be ok. The genealogy doesn't really interest me, besides one sister has done it for us so no need to worry about it. Sewing + Georgette=death for me and clothing. I can only sew buttons and I am perfectly ok with leaving it at that. I had to make a shirt in college for a theater class and almost had a panic attack over it because they wanted us to use a machine. I had to sew it by hand just because I have a fear of sewing machines. I almost lost a hand to one in home ec and I swore I wouldn't touch one again. Even sewing by hand now is a feat.
    Georgette

The upside to the language is not only having a new language to cuss people out in, but when you get fluent enough, you could mention it to work and see if there might be a pay raise for it.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I read - a book or two a week. I play video games. I play with the dog. I like to cook, though if that is a hobby or not is up to debate.
    I do pretty much everything but the first 2. I have found I have to be in the mood to read anymore and most of the time, I feel books out now are crap. How bad is that?
    Georgette

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I do pretty much everything but the first 2. I have found I have to be in the mood to read anymore and most of the time, I feel books out now are crap. How bad is that?
    Not bad. Most of them are. The secret is finding those that are not
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Most books out now are crap. I'm guilty of sticking by a few favorite authors and not really exploring much because so much of it IS shit.
    My Primal Battle Tome