Page 68 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 68

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Well, I would rather look like an idiot than have people fail because they are too new or shy to ask themselves. As for women, I haven't been single in forever so am not even sure how the heck to do it any more.
    That's where intelligence, chracter and charm come into play. You have all three!
    Georgette

canio6 Guest
    Thank you very much If I'm ever single again (god forbid) I'll have you write my personal ads

Thank you very much If I'm ever single again (god forbid) I'll have you write my personal ads
    I may have to look at that as a future career choice.

It's 710pm and I am literally bored to fucking tears. I had dinner made by 545, roasted beef bones for broth and got that going and now have diddly to do and want to cry. Clint wants to watch Battleship on HBO tonight and I have no desire whatsoever to see that movie. Now I have a headache that just won't go away.
    Georgette

Strangest thing is happening to me. The wiry hairs on my chin are fading away. They're either non-existent or are very soft. Pretty damn cool if you ask me!
    Georgette

I have hit that moment that almost all mothers face. The day that they realize that at least one of their kids will be taller than they are. Tristan is maybe a quarter inch shorter than I am flat footed.
    Georgette

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I have hit that moment that almost all mothers face. The day that they realize that at least one of their kids will be taller than they are. Tristan is maybe a quarter inch shorter than I am flat footed.
    oh.the.humanity.

:P

We are all taller than my mom, of course, all my siblings are taller than I am as well. Too much coffee I guess

oh.the.humanity.

:P

We are all taller than my mom, of course, all my siblings are taller than I am as well. Too much coffee I guess
    Yes, I have to look up at her in shoes! She's a coffee drinker so who knows?

Clint learned the hard way last night that he has to give up energy drinks. He started to get the shakes from drinking one and didn't fall asleep until 2AM. I was forcing him to drink water as he said he never had any. He actually dumped whatever he had in the fridge out. He said he will never touch them again.
    Georgette

canio6 Guest
    Energy drinks can be scary. I worry less about the caffiene and more about all the chemicals in them I can't begin to pronounce. I hope Clint stays off them.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Yeah, I had to accept that eventually I will be the shortest. Maybe I would have had a chance if I had had a girl.

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Geo, a lowest weight in over a decade and a job interview!!! F**** YEAH!!!!!! That rocks!

I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you you skinny b*****!