Page 65 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 65

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    Geo you can use baking soda and vinegar for cleaning.
    Also check out the CaveGirlEats site, for skin care. So cheap using her oil cleansing method, and works really well too.
    I know I can use that for cleaning, but with my family, I'd need more than that for the clothes. They would have a freak out moment. I did see where you can make fabric softener with water, baking soda and vinegar. I just use water on my face and moisturize with coconut oil. I exfoliate my face once a week. The idea of oil cleansing seems a bit much to me.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Ancient Embrace: Body Care
    that's a fixed link for the body care section of the previously mentioned site.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

I found a few sites with different sugar/salt scrub recipes that I want to try out. If they work well for me, I figure they will be Christmas presents for people.

Thanks nameless!

I plan on trying this tomorrow night Ancient Embrace: Face lift mask!

jenn26point2 is offline Senior Member
    Geo, I just read what happened to your daughters. So scary! I just heard about "Alabama Boy" the 5 year old who was locked in a bunker for a week who was finally rescued by the FBI. They said he celebrated his 6th birthday yesterday. Made my heart hurt. I don't know what it is with people in our society trying to snatch kids!! An elementary school nearby had a scare like that recently. Someone tried to abduct a kid while at recess or something. I don't get it!

I'm glad your neighbors are being vigilant. Hugs to you all.
    Primal since March 5, 2012
    SW: 221 | CW: 182 | LPW: 166 | UGW: 140 (80 lbs loss)

Thanks Jenn. That situation in Alabama was really scary. I hope that boy didn't get hurt too badly.

I'm still amazed at what that small bit of chocolate did to me Sunday. Within an hour, my back was achy. I woke up this morning and I was cracking my neck for an hour and my lower back cracked and was sore as well. I guess I have to throw homemade treats on occasion out the window now. Really angers me that I can't take some time to enjoy something like that.

I think the Russian Circus is trying to come back. WTH???? I thought the ablation would help with things and it has but this is getting ridiculous. A period for 1-2 days that comes back every other week! Seriously????

Once my MIL had her ablation, she never got another period. Is that normal? I assumed it was. Sorry you seem to be afflicted by it again.

Quote Originally Posted by jenn26point2 View Post
    Once my MIL had her ablation, she never got another period. Is that normal? I assumed it was. Sorry you seem to be afflicted by it again.
    From what my doctor told me, only 25% of women never have another cycle again. Mine is considerably less in volume and pain, which is a good thing. But having them twice a month right now is killing me. I'm not sure if this is due to EMF changing things hormonally or what.

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    From what my doctor told me, only 25% of women never have another cycle again. Mine is considerably less in volume and pain, which is a good thing. But having them twice a month right now is killing me. I'm not sure if this is due to EMF changing things hormonally or what.
    It could be. Definitely something to monitor.

I've been thinking that I need to get more workout equipment for at home. I want to get a kettleball, and I am thinking of getting either pvc pipe to make a slosh tube or just get a weight bar for deadlifts and such. In regards to getting a kettleball, what weight should I start with and should I get a couple different weights when I do get it? I know that when it comes to dumbbells, I can lift 12-20 pounds fairly easily. Thoughts?