Page 62 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 62

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I did a post about this on FB figuring that one of my friends in town would this idiot and there was a ton of shares on it. We even have friends that live on the west side of Columbus that work with people in our town and are on the lookout. Oh yeah, the neighbors know and are vigilante. Our one neighbor said he would kill the MFer, the one next to that one was ready to kick ass(female, mom of a 2 yr old boy) and the one across the street we call "The Neighborhood Watch". The one who said he would kill the MFer is a firefighter for our town and a neighboring one. Apparently the creeper lives a street behind us. When I take the girls to school in a bit, we are going to drive by and see if the truck is there. I want Tristan to confirm the vehicle for me. Clint drove by it and got the license plate number. He doesn't want the police notified until he's in front of the house, but I am of the mindset that if Tristan can confirm that is indeed the truck, then I will call the police. What do y'all think?
    Georgette

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    My opinion is that if the girls are sure that's the truck to call the police. Waiting for him may or may not work and he may find another way to cause a problem in the mean time. You never know what an investigation might turn up. What if your girls are not the only ones he's stalking? So happy to hear you have good neighbors. This must bring some relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    My opinion is that if the girls are sure that's the truck to call the police. Waiting for him may or may not work and he may find another way to cause a problem in the mean time. You never know what an investigation might turn up. What if your girls are not the only ones he's stalking? So happy to hear you have good neighbors. This must bring some relief.
    We know our girls aren't the only ones he's been stalking. They've had several reports about this in the past week. And to make this all even so much better, there is a sexual predator living on the street behind us where this creeps truck is parked.
    Georgette

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like somebody is getting arrested today! With that much info and if Tristan can ID the creep... Case solved. I have seen in these types of cases that the police assume guilt until innocence is proven. Not too fair to the perp but it does majorly help to protect the children.

Remember to breath deeply today as it will be filled with much emotion as this all plays out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Flinger View Post
    Sounds like somebody is getting arrested today! With that much info and if Tristan can ID the creep... Case solved. I have seen in these types of cases that the police assume guilt until innocence is proven. Not too fair to the perp but it does majorly help to protect the children.

Remember to breath deeply today as it will be filled with much emotion as this all plays out.
    I'm leaning towards the likeliness of that happening being 0-none. The cops said they are aware of the individual and will "look into this". That means unless they catch him doing something, they won't jump on this.
    Georgette

My spouse is making upset about this. He is saying that we need to go after this creep and that if it comes down to it, he will take care of him and if he goes to jail for it, so be it. The minute I pulled into the lot at work, I cried. I completely lost it. Then he texts me and says that he wants to take a picture of the truck and post it on facebook. I told him that probably isn't the smartest move as that could be considered stalking and could be a whole other mess of trouble. Just not in the mood to deal with this anymore.
    Georgette

The joy of being exhausted and having a stress headache is kicking. I've decided I am having a diet coke at lunch today to see if that will help with it and I don't care. I really just want to cry.
    Georgette

According to the police, they didn't find a threat with the individual who attempted to approach Tristan. Like I said before, I'm not surprised that they are taking this approach. Makes me mad, but not surprised.
    Georgette

namelesswonder is offline Senior Member
    Blah, I'm not surprised either. I hope hubby can keep his cool. I understand why he is feeling the way he is, but it's not helpful for you or the situation to act like that!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Curing IBS-C with Vitamin C and magnesium citrate.

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Primal Blueprint Expert Certification
    Sorry Geo! You can most likely get an order of protection against the person, and Ohio has some decent anti-stalking laws. Unfortunately, just like with health, you have to be your own advocate with research. With enough people involved, like the neighbors, watching out and taking photos of the truck on your street if they see it, you should be able to get the guy. He may stop now that someone is on to him.

Cleveland Law Library Weblog: Ohio's New Anti-Stalking Law Takes Effect