Page 60 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 60

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    My wrists must be getting smaller. I have a bracelet that I have never worn in years as its been too small. I put it on today and it fits perfectly.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    Geo, worry about the loose skin when you hit goal weight! Most of it will be gone, or we can all research a way to reduce it with natural creams and supplements. You are gorgeous, and your heart is thanking you, your skin is a miracle and will work itself out!

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymma View Post
    Geo, worry about the loose skin when you hit goal weight! Most of it will be gone, or we can all research a way to reduce it with natural creams and supplements. You are gorgeous, and your heart is thanking you, your skin is a miracle and will work itself out!
    It's called get a tuck! I actually would do that if had the money too.

I don't feel very gorgeous right now, especially with not wearing any makeup and feeling like I look paler than a ghost. When I say I dumped out all my makeup, I mean I dumped it all out, including my eyebrow pencil. So now, I'm researching what is the best way to make my brows look darker. I just feel like I have no color whatsoever. It sucks big time.

I've decided that I am not going to worry about exercise until next Monday. I just know that I need to do it. I will have plenty of exercise Friday night (bathing a 51 pound dog and getting her in the tub) then Saturday morning taking said dog to the vet. She's a good little dog but man she can be hell on wheels.

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    ALMAY has these great eye shadow sets to enhance different eye colors. I can tell you from experience that the "green eyed" sets are awesome.

I'm about to have a freak out moment, but in a good way. I put my black suede knee boots and am finally able to get them all the way up!!!!! Holy Schnikeys!!!!!! *happy dance*

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    I'm about to have a freak out moment, but in a good way. I put my black suede knee boots and am finally able to get them all the way up!!!!! Holy Schnikeys!!!!!! *happy dance*
    LOL Dancing in knee boots. Nice, very nice. Excited for you Geo.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    That. Is. AWESOME!!!
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Thanks guys! I buttoned up my coat this morning and it buttoned without any puckering and I have room to shimmy around in. Went to my MIL's to do a load of laundry(won't get a dryer until we get our income tax refund) and when I took off my coat, my MIL was like, "wow your jeans are baggy!" I think this weekend, I am breaking down and getting a belt. I don't think I will be wearing my 16's much longer. Thankfully, I have 14's already on hand for when the big day comes. I also am wearing a bra I bought long ago that I have never been able to wear and its comfortable.

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    YAY!!!! Geo, what a difference a day makes! I have room in my coat now too, last year it fit like the kid in Christmas Story. It's a victory. AND BOOTS, hell yeah, girl, you know it feels good, relish it!