Page 6 of 147 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 6

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Just found you again.

*hugs*

*sends some good dark chocolate*
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Give it time. Things need to re balance.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    cold baths

kills excess estrogen dead

Vitamin D

stops pregnenolone steal

7-Keto DHEA

balances estrogen production

no artificial lights

regulates hormone production

Vitamin C and Magnesium

Reduces stress markers
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quelsen View Post
    cold baths

kills excess estrogen dead

Vitamin D

stops pregnenolone steal

7-Keto DHEA

balances estrogen production

no artificial lights

regulates hormone production

Vitamin C and Magnesium

Reduces stress markers
    Everything sounds good until you get to the cold bath part and the artificial lights. Pretty difficult to stay away from artificial lights when you work in an office building and the idea of cold baths scare me. I've been so damn cold lately, it isn't funny.

I keep wondering if I should tell Clint I just don't want to have sex right now. I usually keep stuff like this to myself and just do it to make him happy thinking that eventually, I'm going to turn around and everything will be normal. I kind of feel like it's never going to change. It's funny, I actually prefer to take matters into my hands, but I don't want to be touched by others. I wonder if this fairly common? I'd be happier if Clint would just hold my hand or hold me and not try to have sex with me.
    Georgette

Well after spending an hour and a half researching things, I have come to find that the ablation can't mess with hormones as it doesn't touch the ovaries. From what I've read, it seems that a great deal of women find themselves feeling depressed afterwards due to the fact they have ended their child bearing years. I have been feeling like this lately. I actually told a friend I feel like less of a woman for having this done. I haven't wanted to have anymore kids in years and all of a sudden, my body is like "Woah Nellie, we need to have a talk". I feel like I've lost a part of me and I can't seem to get it back. I actually feel as if I don't have a purpose anymore. I've been fighting this for a week-week and a half and at times it gets better but other times, it doesn't. I really don't like it when people look at me now. I want to punch them in the face when they do. I kind of feel like the circus freak that just wants to be left alone. I know people aren't looking at me in that way, but that is how I feel when I am being looked at.
    Georgette

On the plus side, I have FINALLY found a face wash that doesn't dry out my cheeks and make them red and splotchy. Burt's Bee's face wash for sensitive skin!
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Try to remember the reason why you got the ablation. You were so miserable. I think in time you will feel incredibly free for a lot of reasons. I also think that you have the right to tell Clint what you need (or don't need) right now.

quelsen - great suggestions. Now I finally have a reason to take cold showers.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

quelsen is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Well after spending an hour and a half researching things, I have come to find that the ablation can't mess with hormones as it doesn't touch the ovaries. From what I've read, it seems that a great deal of women find themselves feeling depressed afterwards due to the fact they have ended their child bearing years. I have been feeling like this lately. I actually told a friend I feel like less of a woman for having this done. I haven't wanted to have anymore kids in years and all of a sudden, my body is like "Woah Nellie, we need to have a talk". I feel like I've lost a part of me and I can't seem to get it back. I actually feel as if I don't have a purpose anymore. I've been fighting this for a week-week and a half and at times it gets better but other times, it doesn't. I really don't like it when people look at me now. I want to punch them in the face when they do. I kind of feel like the circus freak that just wants to be left alone. I know people aren't looking at me in that way, but that is how I feel when I am being looked at.
    sex for the sake of sex.. something you could never do before.

I have to say that i have dealt with this with people close to me and it angers me that somewhere along the way someone told you that your value as a human being was inextricably tied to your ability to breed and suckle and slave for 20 or more years.

otherwise GTFO.

having said it that way can you see how revolting and demeaning it is?

you are valuable... period....

we are more than the sum of our loins....
    Optimum Health powered by Actualized Self-Knowledge.

Predator not Prey
    Paleo Ketogenic Lifestyle

CW 315 | SW 506
    Current Jeans 46 | Starting Jeans 66

Contact me: quelsen@gmail.com

Mud Flinger is online now Senior Member
    I may be wrong here as I am no expert, but I don't believe that stuff about ablation not effecting horomones for one minute. We are an interconnected being and that is often overlooked in modern (western) medicine. Maybe if you checked on a site where women who have had ablation done talk aout their experiences? I bet many others have gone through what you are. Give yourself some time and treat yourself well. Food, day length, stress, etc all effect horomone levels. I'm sure this does too.

@Q, actually, I've been doing sex for sex sake for years. I really only have sex when Clint is in the mood for it. I never start anything with him anymore. Haven't for a few years. IDK if I consider it revolting or demeaning. It just is what it is. Its not that I've lost interest in sex...it's just complicated. That's really the only way I can describe it.

@Mud, I'm terrible at treating myself. Never figured that one out yet. Pretty much, I wake up, homeschool Caitlyn, make dinner, get ready for work, rinse and repeat. I don't see the other 2 kids except for on the weekends. The only nice thing with homeschooling Caitlyn is that she can pretty much take care of her own learning.
    Georgette

Page 6 of 147 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast