Page 57 of 147 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 57

Greensprout is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Yes to tossing the mascara worn yesterday. You may have been brewing something already. And yes to keeping the erythromycin gel. Just be careful to not touch it to your eye when applying.

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Glad you got it taken care of. I used to get terrible pink eye a couple times a year when I worked in a Preschool.

geostump is offline Senior Member
    I haven't had it since 1980 and haven't been around anyone with it. I'm still leaning towards it being allergic pink eye. Still going to the chiro this morning though. The doc said after the first dose, I'm allowed to be around others.

I've decided that I am just throwing all my make-up(it's all eye stuff anyway) and will get new next week. Not like I can wear it now, so why bother. Just pisses me off. Not going to the chiro today. My head hurts way too much and I just want to sleep. Going to make breakfast and head back to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Har22tman View Post
    I will more than likely have a thermal ablation done in the next month. Which would be amazingly awesome!
    Really? Piss off spammer

The pink eye moved into my right eye. Good thing she gave me enough ointment for both eyes. Going to the chiro next Saturday,

The eyes are looking way better than they did yesterday. The stye is gone. My left eyelid is no longer puffy. What a relief. Made a sausage gravy this morning that kicked ass! It's a pound of sausage, a pint of half and half and half a block of cream cheese. Brown and crumble your sausage, add in half and half and let come to a boil. Add the cream cheese, let melt, stir and simmer for 5-10 minutes. Add a little S&P and eat. Had it over a scrambled egg this morning and it was awesome!

Kind of nervous about going without makeup over the next week. I'm going to look incredibly pale. This should be interesting.

Eyes are mostly cleared up. Pretty much no longer red. I woke up and they were still a bit gunky in the morning. Going to still use the erithromycin until I no longer have gunky eyes.

Made dinner this morning which was chicken cordon bleu casserole. I'll post the link to the recipe when I get home but it looks amazing. Still trucking along with the EMF.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    it sure sounds good. Can't wait to see the recipe.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony