Page 55 of 147 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 55

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Thanks! Let me know what you think of the dip.
    I have to buy hot sauce first. Or use a combination of raspberry chipotle and Dave's Insanity Sauce. Hmmm....I think I might be making a variation here in a little while!
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    That dip is going to be made this weekend! 8 blocks of cream cheese! Wowza! I bet it will last all week, maybe I can use it for lunches!

Good for you and your hubs. My hubs and me are in a magic period ourselves, I feel all dreamy about him, but I know for us, we have been communicating a lot more, which took some initial arguing, but we just kept going until we started to be able to HEAR each other.

geostump is online now Senior Member
    I'm not sure what changed. We do listen more to each other. He is actually paying attention to me which is very strange. He's cut way back on the smoking as well. He's down to getting 2 cartons a month versus once a week. His goal with that is to get down to 1 carton a month and to eventually quit. This is working well for him.

In regards to the recipe, you can cut back on the cream cheese. I make enough to feed an army.

I'm feeling stressed and all I want to do is cry. I'm trying not to cry cause I'm at work. I'm one of those people that even if I were to go to the restroom to cry on break, the minute I come back to my desk everyone will ask what is wrong because I'm so pale. Clint's employer shorted us on pay due to an issue and they didn't get his authorization to do so. He went into work and said he contacted his attorney and they rectified the issue. I ended up telling him I wouldn't trust his employer at all anymore and that made him upset. He said he is loyal and that's it. I basically said don't complain to me about them anymore and that didn't go well. I'm just tired of how they treat him there and really wish he would leave them. Ultimately the decision is up to him but I still don't like the company he works for.

I'm actually considering not going to my chiro appt Saturday. Between the money woes right now and the fact that I don't have insurance and he'll probably want me to come in more than once a week, I'm not sure I want to do this. I may need to go but I just can't see the point in it.
    Georgette

Crap. I read that as 8 ounces, which would be one block. Apparently I'm only going to be making a partial batch.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Crap. I read that as 8 ounces, which would be one block. Apparently I'm only going to be making a partial batch.
    LOL, that won't make much at all. You need at least 4. Let me know how your hot sauce combo works. I think the raspberry hot sauce would be good with bleu cheese dressing.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    LOL, that won't make much at all. You need at least 4. Let me know how your hot sauce combo works. I think the raspberry hot sauce would be good with bleu cheese dressing.
    I only have 3, and no mas dinero. Hubby doesn't like bleu cheese, so I was just going to use ranch. What size bottle of ranch do you use?

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Geo, Go to the follow up and then tell him you can't do more than once a month. Even a little chiro work helps a lot. Anyway, The chiro will have an easier time adjusting you because you are eating Primally. The fat makes things slide into place.

PS Hurray 10 lbs!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    I only have 3, and no mas dinero. Hubby doesn't like bleu cheese, so I was just going to use ranch. What size bottle of ranch do you use?
    3 would work. I just use the regular sized bottle of ranch. The dip is supposed to be thick and you can play around with the ranch. I would start out with half a bottle and adjust from there.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Geo, Go to the follow up and then tell him you can't do more than once a month. Even a little chiro work helps a lot. Anyway, The chiro will have an easier time adjusting you because you are eating Primally. The fat makes things slide into place.

PS Hurray 10 lbs!!!!!
    The fat makes things slides into place. That sounds funny lol
    Georgette

I avoided bingeing, but I feel like crap. I'm about to take a shower and consider going to bed. My head hurts and my allergies are just bothering me.
    Georgette