Page 53 of 147 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 53

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    That is crazy, how frustrating. How can that be sent in error. Grrr.

I imagine its a group of some sort you have to go to as part of homeschooling? Is that right Geo? Rather than be in a class room everyday?

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    That is crazy, how frustrating. How can that be sent in error. Grrr.

I imagine its a group of some sort you have to go to as part of homeschooling? Is that right Geo? Rather than be in a class room everyday?
    No, she doesn't go anywhere except for her bedroom. It's online. She's had issues in regular schools here with teachers picking on her because she's "dumb". She's actually quite intelligent and has chosen to act dumb because she thinks its cute. Let me tell you how smart she is. She wrote down a pick up line she wants to use when she's older and it goes like this: Are you made of Copper and Tellurium? Cause you're CuTe. Seriously. She's got nerd in her yet.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Hives. Lovely. Though out of curiosity, how is one truant for homeschool?
    Yeah, I've got 2 big ass hives on my chest. They itch periodically, but not too badly. You can be truant for not logging your hours.
    Georgette

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Yeah, I've got 2 big ass hives on my chest. They itch periodically, but not too badly. You can be truant for not logging your hours.
    That sucks. Not fun at all.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

It's official, Bella has a serious flea AND slight food allergy. She also has a new vet whom the girls and I adore. Once she is no longer inflamed from all this, she is getting spayed. She's been asleep almost all afternoon. Seems to be getting more sleep than she's had in a good while. Poor little thing needs it. I gave her Comfortis for fleas and an antibiotic to help heal her. This vet didn't want to give her a steroid(love her!) and also bathed Bella in Selsun Blue. Took all the dry, flaky, scabby skin right off of her. This vet recommend some new foods for us to try after we are finished with the California Naturals to see what she likes. She is going to be on a single source of protein diet meaning whatever protein she eats(venison, bison, chicken, duck, seafood, etc) all of her snacks must come from that same kind of meat. Also, she can have certain veggies as snacks. I did learn that dogs should not have grapes or raisins as snack. Seven little raisins are toxic to their livers and will kill them.
    Georgette

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I didn't know that about raisins or grapes! Scary. My parents recently put their dog on a limited ingredient diet. They're using the brand Nature's Variety (what I was using for my cat before I started transitioning her to raw, just last week). She no longer gets random infections, inflammation on her belly or face, itchiness, or a lot of visible dander. She's also a very good weight, considering it's winter time.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I didn't know that about raisins or grapes! Scary. My parents recently put their dog on a limited ingredient diet. They're using the brand Nature's Variety (what I was using for my cat before I started transitioning her to raw, just last week). She no longer gets random infections, inflammation on her belly or face, itchiness, or a lot of visible dander. She's also a very good weight, considering it's winter time.
    I tried Bella with raw. Didn't work for her at all. She had diarrhea and was throwing up. Our Aussie did great with it. Oh well, every dog is different, just like every human is different.

*On a side not, buffalo chicken dip is awesome with pork rinds
    Georgette

Anyone know of any decent youtube videos that are straight cardio? No callisthenics or weights involved. It's to cold out to walk. The witch is asking her you-know-what back.
    Georgette

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    I just entered "cardio workouts at home" on Youtube and there are tons of results. Some of them are fairly short (less than 10 minutes), which is ideal for me. I have always sucked at cardio .
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

No time to work out today. Maybe after work. Just have to see how time works tonight. If not, I'll get up earlier tomorrow.
    Georgette