Page 47 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 47

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I've ate enough fat today where I can skip lunch and not eat anything until dinner. Gonna have a burger with pepperjack cheese, sauteed onions and peppers and maybe a side of avocado.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    Thats great!

I'm going to say it, I frakking hate people. Yesterday morning, I actually did my hair (straightened it) and wore a new outfit. Well, the minute I walk into our area at work, Ghetto Trash had to open her gd mouth. She was like, "Oh wow, you look all hot and shit. Did you get laid?" When in the world does looking nice equate with getting laid? First off, I don't have to look nice to get laid(yeah it help,s but its not a requirement) and secondly, can a woman look nice just because they want to? Why do you have to have a reason to look nice. I want to pop Ghetto Trash in the gd mouth. There, rant over. Now, I can go deal with Ghetto Trash.

Kind of frustrated here. Got a text from Clint earlier telling me that has been given the official job offer with the other dealer, but he isn't sure if he wants to take it. His concerns are that he isn't eligible for vacation until his first year of employment is completed and that they get paid twice a month. He is also concerned about the bankruptcy which is understandable, but we can make payments out of the checking account until its over this October, not a big deal. He is now eligible for 2 weeks vacation this year where he is at. He told me about the pay thing when he went in for the interview and we were both ok with it. I'm trying to wrap my head around the vacation thing holding him back. Maybe it's because I don't get it right now and I'm ok with that prospect. If he's really as miserable as he has said, then why doesn't just put his notice in and so be it? I can't understand why anyone would look at losing vacation time versus the crap and abuse he puts up with from his employer. I don't get it. Part of me wants to tell him, you stay where you're at, don't come bitching to me when they start treating you like crap. I know if I say that, it won't go over well. He wants me to call him at lunch at 1:30 to discuss. GAWD!

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    Maybe it's just some irrational anxiety & he's looking for you to lay out the facts for him. Sometimes just repeating stuff back to people makes their decision a lot clearer, for whatever reason. "Is getting paid twice a month & not having vacation time this year so much worse to you than being miserable at your current job?"
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I'm going to say it, I frakking hate people. Yesterday morning, I actually did my hair (straightened it) and wore a new outfit. Well, the minute I walk into our area at work, Ghetto Trash had to open her gd mouth. She was like, "Oh wow, you look all hot and shit. Did you get laid?" When in the world does looking nice equate with getting laid? First off, I don't have to look nice to get laid(yeah it help,s but its not a requirement) and secondly, can a woman look nice just because they want to? Why do you have to have a reason to look nice. I want to pop Ghetto Trash in the gd mouth. There, rant over. Now, I can go deal with Ghetto Trash.
    Sorry to laugh but this whole post is comedy gold.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    Maybe it's just some irrational anxiety & he's looking for you to lay out the facts for him. Sometimes just repeating stuff back to people makes their decision a lot clearer, for whatever reason. "Is getting paid twice a month & not having vacation time this year so much worse to you than being miserable at your current job?"
    I hate doing this. I come off very sarcastic when I have to go into this mode. Gah, makes me feel like I have a second job.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Sorry to laugh but this whole post is comedy gold.
    Shoot, you should've been here earlier. She started on her BS and I just gave her the look that said "if you value your life, you will stop now." That shut her up.

Clint did send another text to me. Apparently, the HR dep at the dealer called him back and they want to him to call the service manager tonight when he leaves work. Who knows, maybe they'll give him a reason to leave.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    OMG what an idiot that woman is!

I hope you can come up with a solution for Clint's job that makes you both happy.

Page 47 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast