Page 46 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 46

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    So glad that the day is almost over. Dinner is going to be pizza for the family and a salad from the pizza place for me. I'm thinking of making an oopsie roll pizza crust this weekend and try that out for shits and giggles. Caitlyn and I are going shopping tomorrow. I want to find a straighter leg jean to be able to wear. Trouser leg jeans just don't cut it inside of boots. I may get a hair cut tomorrow. I want to trim the ends up and such. Also, getting the stuff to make the dogs their raw food. I got the supplements that I ordered for Bella today so we'll see how this goes. Apparently, she is at home lying down with Clint on the bed, sharing the heating pad. He did something to his back on Wednesday and its bothering him pretty badly.

Speaking of Clint, he took a pee test for a new job today and dropped off his paperwork to the potential new employer. He should hear next week if he got the job. Business is way down where he works and they are being true sheisters there. It's just not a good environment for anyone to be in. The new place is a dealership but they seem to think that he has more potential for growth at the new place.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to start looking for other employment or hold out in hope that the place I am working at will have open positions come the end of March, first of April. I really don't want to have to look for a job. I'm really happy here. Not sure if I can find a place where I would be this happy to come to work everyday. I hate these decisions.
    Georgette

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    YAY on the weight loss, but damn on the bill.

I am so grateful that here in Australia, most things are covered by Medicare, and we don't end up with hospital bills like that.
    So shitty for you Hope you can work it out.

Like NW said, the medical bill won't affect my credit so I'm not going to sweat it. I'm just going to call the hospital Monday morning and be honest with them. Hell, at least I can work now without needing to take time off due to the week of womens issues that I used to have. Now its like a walk in the park, well, other than the cramping. That still isn't pleasant, but more tolerable.
    Georgette

Hopefully they are understanding a bit.
    Its good it doesn't affect your credit though, that would be awful if it did.

Today is a new day. Just finished breakfast and I am stuffed. It's amazing how little food it takes to get full now. I had one whole egg with an added yolk scrambled w/salsa, hot sauce and sour cream and 3 strips of bacon and coffee with HWC. I can't even get Trader Joe's HWC, it just isn't as good as the raw stuff that I have in my fridge from a dairy about 100 miles from me. Luckily, this dairy sells there goods at local grocery stores so I don't have to make the drive, but I am actually thinking about doing that soon. Would be nice for a little road trip down to southern Ohio and take the girls.
    Georgette

I am so friggin making this!!! Crispy Carnitas | Mark's Daily Apple
    Georgette

I too am loving that I don't have to eat as much, after years of bingeing, or starving at times.
    It feels good!
    ooh those look delicious!

I did try something similar with pork, and this Spicy Pineapple Salsa | Award-Winning Paleo Recipes | Nom Nom Paleo
    soooo good!

Ugh, it's official, I'm in low carb flu. Got the headache and I feel tired. Debating on a nap in a few minutes. I'm going to up the Knorr in my bone broth in the morning to see if that helps. One good thing about the bone broth is that my nails are the strongest they've ever been in my almost 37 years.
    Georgette

Oh no, hope you feel better real soon, and then once it passes you get this energy buzz that I have .