Page 45 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 45

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    OMG, so I just ate 2 taco salads with taco meat, guac, salsa and sour cream and I am still hungry!!!! Curses!!!!!!!

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    should have added some butter lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla2010 View Post
    should have added some butter lol
    That is something that I still have issues with, adding extra fat to certain things. It still seems weird to me taste wise.

In other news, I hopped on the scale before my shower. I noticed this morning that I could button my coat all the way up with no gaping holes. Scale shows I'm down from 216 to 210. Was a shock to say the least.

Gotta love when health insurance only covers 12% of a surgery and you're stuck with a $5514 bill and not really have the money to pay for it. So now I have to call the hospital and see if I can make arrangements for it. Jesus friggin Christ. Can't win for losing.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Gotta love when health insurance only covers 12% of a surgery and you're stuck with a $5514 bill and not really have the money to pay for it. So now I have to call the hospital and see if I can make arrangements for it. Jesus friggin Christ. Can't win for losing.
    how the heck did that happen? Sorry, I am sure there is some really shitty insurance out there but 12%? How does that number make any sense at all?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Deductible, out of pocket, and co pay. I've footed most of a bill before because of those demons.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Deductible, out of pocket, and co pay. I've footed most of a bill before because of those demons.
    Ah, that makes sense. 12% just struck me as a really odd number. I can see 20% or 40% or whatever. 12 just seemed random.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

It was a mini med plan with no copay and no OOP Max. Pretty much a crap plan but its better than being on disability one week a month and since I can only seem to find temp work, I wouldn't be able to work at all. I even called the bankruptcy attorney to see if they could make any suggestions. All I can do is call the hospital and see what they can help me with. Frak!!!

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I hope the hospital will help you out. At least medical bills don't count against your credit, if you can't pay them off. My boyfriend had one of his bills (from shoulder surgery last year) go to a collection agency after 6 months of only $5 payments every month (he wanted to keep making payments, but couldn't spare anything more). I think they are offering him a settlement one-lump-sum payment. It's been about a year since the surgery.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

PrimalCon New York
    At this point, I'm ready to say F it all.