Page 44 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 44

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Sounds like you won in the 'looking young' contest as well as at the slots. What a nice way to start the new year.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like fun! We stayed home and at midnight my husband shot off some fire works. The neighbors came running out of the house cheering. lol
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

geostump is offline Senior Member
    It was fun last night. We've decided that this is our new tradition. We found getting there around 7:45PM was the best timing on our behalf.

I took the girls shopping and OMFG!!!!! I am worn out! I still have some of my money left but I am holding on to it. I need to get my hair trimmed and will do so tomorrow after work. Getting ready to peel potatoes and make mashed potatoes and saurkraut to go with our bacon wrapped pork loin.

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Shopping is exhausting. I never understood kids (other girls) that wanted to wander around the mall all day. I go for a purpose, and leave when I'm done.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by namelesswonder View Post
    I go for a purpose, and leave when I'm done.
    I humbly sumbit that this be the first line in every woman's online dating profile. I'd marry a woman on this trait alone.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    I humbly sumbit that this be the first line in every woman's online dating profile. I'd marry a woman on this trait alone.
    Nah. I don't go to the mall when I have a reason to go. I go to the mall when I HAVE to go.

*twitches*
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post
    Nah. I don't go to the mall when I have a reason to go. I go to the mall when I HAVE to go.

*twitches*
    Good amendment!
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

Quote Originally Posted by Twibble View Post

*twitches*
    This is me. This is the first time I've been to the mall in about 3 years. We left the house at 11:30 and by 3PM, I was DONE. I may go after work to get a couple of things I need to, but no chilluns will be with me.

Ready to go home and finish dinner and go to bed. We're doing tacos tonight and I need to stop off and get some cheese and refried beans for the family. Also have to stop and get some dog food for the pups as well. I've ordered some supplements for the dogs and once I get them, I'm starting them on a raw diet. I think Bella will do better on this than she would anything else at this point.

Ayla2010 is offline Senior Member
    PrimalCon New York
    Hey Geo, going to read through your journal, but just wanted to say hi
    Our pets do way better on raw meaty bones Raw Meaty Bones. They will thank you
    What supplements did you get? They actually don't need them, so save your $$ next time .
    I avoid shopping centres like the plague, thankfully our butcher and local farm are away from shops, and when I need to get supermarket stuff, like tuna or toilet paper, I buy as much as I can at once. I try to buy everything else online.