Page 42 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 42

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    This weekend was pretty much a cluster frak food wise(trying to clean up my language a bit LOL). Friday night was tacos and birthday cake and ice cream for Tristan's bday(can't believe she's 12 now). Last night, we had spaghetti and meatballs and garlic bread at a friends house, and we went out to dinner with Clint's mom for Tristan's birthday. I feel bloated and that I need to take a dump that would be the equivalent of a 20 pound birth. This Wednesday at work, the company is catering Olive Garden(maybe I can eat a frak ton of salad?) for lunch. I have been sort of itchy today and my allergies were bad this morning.

This is the stuff that I have been using on my hair the past week and it's really helping change how my hair looks Honest Hair Care The portions of my hair that would never curl are curling up now. It's pretty amazing how the change is taking place in it. It also seems to be growing nicely as well.
    Georgette

I have to announce that Tristan came in 3rd in her school spelling bee today. She won a $5 gift card to the local coffee house and the only 6th grader to make it to the end!
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    They're giving a sixth grader coffee house certificates? lol Congrats to her. That is awesome.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    They're giving a sixth grader coffee house certificates? lol Congrats to her. That is awesome.
    She loves coffee and wants to take me out for coffee Thursday or Friday morning before work. Between her gift card and her leftover birthday money, she should be able to do this. She told me last night that throughout the day, all these kids in 7th and 8th grades kept telling her how cute and smart she is. She was totally geeked up last night.

I'm working on doing the Eat Moar Fat thing. My goal is to go full bore with it on the 2nd. I figured with the holidays being here, I'm going to eat carbs but if I eat more fat, then maybe I won't go overboard on the carbs. Last night at dinner, I at 5 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and some scrambled eggs w/extra sharp cheddar, salsa, hot sauce and full fat sour cream. Today, thus far I've had 5 pieces of bacon and 2 squares of dark chocolate. Lunch will probably be Chipotle bol of carnitas, fajita mix, salsa, guac, sour cream and cheese. Dinner, I'm still working on. Will probably pick up a couple of frozen pizzas since I am working late tonight.
    Georgette

We were talking about new years resolutions this morning at work and we got started on the topic of diet. So I explained the EMF(Eat Moar Fat) protocol and that I am going to start it come January 1. I'm already planning menus and working on getting my macros down for this. I'm curious to see how I'll do on full fat dairy with this. I'm going to make my brocolli cheese soup and have that to see what happens. I've started my grocery list for this. I will get a little extra meat and fruits for the girls since they are wanting to go primal and see how that does for them.
    Georgette

The EMF protocol must have blown some minds at your job. Good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    The EMF protocol must have blown some minds at your job. Good for you.
    It definitely did. Most looked at my like I was nuts(not surprised), however, one guy gets it. He's pretty much ate this way his entire life and is thin as a rail. I'm getting some old recipes of mine together for EMF and also coming up with some new ones. I'm making a crustless quiche/fritatta thingy in the crock pot. I figured 4 whole eggs, 6-8 yolks, greek yogurt, bacon chopped and onion and cheese. Should be done in 4 hours and I can eat off this all next week, Sunday to be exact. Yes, I said next week. I don't want this to seem like a resolution to others (I know how people think). I also plan on making some cream of mushroom soup, brocolli cheese soup and some other stuff. Christmas day I plan on being as good as possible. Figured some ham and a few sides at my sisters house won't kill and will avoid desserts at all costs. My MIL is making breakfast and thankfully, she is making sausage and bacon so I will just eat that.

We did get snow, but not a whole lot. Apparently, we have a storm coming through next week that is supposed to bring us more white stuff.
    Georgette

I had no idea that you could do that in a crock pot.

We got a ton of rain from that storm.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Oh yeah, done it before, pretty good stuff.

It's still coming down here. Clint told me that a drive that is normally 5 minutes was a 20 minute drive.
    Georgette

Day one of EMF is over. Felt great yesterday, feel like hell today. I barely slept last night and pulled my back wrapping presents last night. I did have bone broth with Knorr boullion yesterday and will have that again at lunch. I found it very difficult to get 1664 cals in and 136g fat. I just wasn't hungry. Now my head hurts and my stomach is upset. My carbs were even slightly higher yesterday. Idk. We'll see how I feel tomorrow. Maybe I just need sleep.
    Georgette