Page 41 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 41

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Well, some people believe that an asteroid is coming just in time for the Mayan calendar thing. (cue spooky music)
    I think that is why he sent me the text. The ironic thing is that we read an article in (614) Magazine about this and the article states that if we were going to be hit by an asteroid that would be an extinction event, we would have known at least 1-2 centuries ago about this.

In funny news, I was putting a curl sealer(gel) in my hair this morning and I accidentally put conditioner in my hair. Started grumbling under my breath about it and Clint laughed at me. Both come in tubs so it was easy to get them confused. Corrected the problem. I have essentially been no poo for about a month now. The cleaner I use for my hair is called a cleanser. It has no agents in it that cause it to lather up. I only use regular shampoo when I straighten my hair and the shampoo is diluted with a lot of water. My hair is way softer then its ever been.
    Georgette

Found out from Clint that the asteroid is supposed to pass Earth tonight. He thought we would get to see it, but apparently the west coast will be the only ones to see it. I actually told him it was wrong that he was more excited to see an asteroid versus his own child's band concert. He didn't say much after that. Right now, all I want to do is get past the 21st and not want to punch him in the D.
    Georgette

Yesterday at lunch, I was eating a salad and almost gagged while eating it. I will take this as a sign that my body is telling me no more salads. This is when I get dangerous with food. I start to want things that are bad for me and its a downward spiral. I know I need to be more creative with food, but since I am throwing stuff for lunch together last minute, I make the easiest thing and salads seem to fall into that category. Any ideas?
    Georgette

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Right now, all I want to do is get past the 21st and not want to punch him in the D.

Ds everywhere thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    Any ideas?

I'm a fan of hard boiled eggs, egg salad, tuna and the like. Leftovers are good too if I can ever remember to leave anything

Given that I usually eat what I cook, for a while I was cooking two things - dinner then a piece of meat for the next day's lunch. It worked well for a while. I paired it with the veggies from dinner, as strangely enough I never seem to run out of those. It worked because my brain said, "See, you can't eat that because it is not for dinner." Where as if it were the same as dinner then, well, lets just have another piece of chicken...
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

So, I may be making some extra money this weekend. Clint looks as if he is pimping me out...for my Buckeyes!!! And you all thought it was something naughty didn'tcha? One of the guys he works with wanted my buckeye recipe. Clint told him that the recipe doesn't leave my brain but for $20 I could make him 80-100.
    Georgette

Earlier today I got a call from the temp agency I just left about going back to the last place I worked for. Thought long and hard and told them no, I just wasn't interested in the position. Apparently the old employer asked for me especially, and though I was flattered, I had to tell them no. I'm very happy where I am at. Felt good to say that.
    Georgette

Kind of bummed. Just found out that a guy that I became friends with when I worked at VZW has only 3-4 months left to live. His esophageal cancer is in the final stages and there isn't much that can be done for him. He's only 31 so that is what makes this even more difficult.
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    Sorry. So Sad.

Something odd just popped up on my neck a little bit ago. It wasn't there when I showered this morning but I went to the restroom and there is a little red spot on my neck and I'm like wtf???? It's not raised, it's flush with my skin. Never had anything like this come up on me before. If I remember, I'll try to take a picture of it later.
    Georgette

Took Tristan for her ear piercing today and she did great. She loves her new jewelry and feels a bit more feminine than usual. She enjoyed her taco dinner last night and cake and ice cream. My stomach paid the price today but it wasn't too bad.

In the week that I've gone no poo, my hair seems to be getting longer. I have decided that if I get any money for Christmas this year, I am getting my hair cut. Probably to about chin length, get the layers taken out and then let it regrow.
    Georgette