Page 40 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 40

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I slept last night. Still feel like hell but I slept. I'm half tempted to leave early so I can go home and sleep. I basically feel like hell now and am starting to ache. I'm barely caring if I make it out of bed to shower and get dressed. That is how tired I feel.
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Glad you got some sleep. I went to bed at 8pm last night and still woke up after 8 hrs feeling tired.

How are the migraines etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Glad you got some sleep. I went to bed at 8pm last night and still woke up after 8 hrs feeling tired.

How are the migraines etc.?
    I can feel one trying to come on. My body is yelling at me telling me I should sleep but I'm trying to make it through at least lunch before I decide if I should stay or go home. I also feel as if I have no idea what I am saying to people, so that is even making my day more interesting.
    Georgette

I left work at lunch. Going to eat something then go lay down for a few hours. I hate being likes this but there isn't much I can do. I was talking to members on the phone and they could barely hear me. Every other person I spoke with kept asking me to raise my voice and I barely could. If I was able to, I was practically yelling(at least in my head it was yelling). I'm chalking this up to the lack of sleep from the other night.
    Georgette

I keep wondering if something is wrong with me. My sleep is shit, been having a lot of migraines/headaches, feeling nauseous in the mornings, my appetite is either like, fuck yes, food! or dude, no way in hell am I eating that. I just ate half a large pizza and still feel hungry.
    Georgette

namelesswonder is online now Moderator
    I have no solution for migraines, unfortunately. I get them from time to time. You can get pills to take that will eradicate one when you feel it coming on, but doesn't do anything once a migraine sets in. I forget what the drug is called (I got it as a prescription).

Some paleo folks have said that supplementing magnesium regularly helps.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

I already take magnesium. I think the drug is called imitrex. My sis is on it and I work for a health insurance company.
    Georgette

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I have the one you're talking about, Tasha. I carry it in my purse. Unfortunately, all I've found as a migraine remedy is a cold, dark room.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

I took a 3 hour nap yesterday after I got home and had lunch. Slept another 8 hours at 9pm and feel totally wide awake today. My neck hurts but I can deal with that.

Just got a text from Clint saying that he saw either a shooting star or an asteroid coming towards Earth this morning. He's telling me that it didn't seem too far away and I'm trying to explain astronomy and how the curvature of the Earth can affect sight. Doesn't seem like he wants to listen to me.
    Georgette

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Well, some people believe that an asteroid is coming just in time for the Mayan calendar thing. (cue spooky music)