Page 4 of 147 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 4

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Shop Now
    I don't have any "mantras" or anything of the like. Nothing has ever seemed to resonate with me. Physical violence is at least out until next Tuesday at 1:40PM when I am cleared for physical activity by my doctor. I'm barely lucky if I can even begin to remember to take my vitamins. I pretty much just cry myself to the point of exhaustion(which is what I am doing now). That's what I've always done and its really much simpler for some strange reason. I've never been the type to really verbalize or do anything physical with my emotions other than cry unless its to the point of where I am just fed up with someone and I have to let them know exactly why I am tired of their shit and what they need to do to keep me from hitting the breaking point. I really don't think its the hormone levels right now. I feel like I really just want off this ride called life. I really need something more even keeled before I really go off the deep end. I just think I've been stuck on survival mode since I was a kid and I don't know how to stop. I know this is a frackton of ramblings and shit. I really don't think I'm making much sense anymore.
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by lexie View Post
    Central as well - live in the 'burbs, work downtown Columbus.

No tips on anger management, really. When I get angry, I have hard time dealing with it too. I have noticed that meditation has helped me lower my day to day frustration levels, though. I still get angry, but it usually takes longer.
    I'm NE of Columbus, between Columbus and Newark and work in Dublin at the moment. Looking for something closer to home.
    Georgette

lexie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    I'm NE of Columbus, between Columbus and Newark and work in Dublin at the moment. Looking for something closer to home.
    I live in Dublin! Boy, that is a drive for you - I don't blame you for wanting something else. That must be hell during rush hour, particularly since no one in Columbus knows how to drive.

Quote Originally Posted by lexie View Post
    I live in Dublin! Boy, that is a drive for you - I don't blame you for wanting something else. That must be hell during rush hour, particularly since no one in Columbus knows how to drive.
    I work second shift so no rush hour. I just want something where I can see my kids in the evening and be permanent. Working this long term temp stuff is for the birds.
    Georgette

skink531 is offline Senior Member
    Geo, I just found your new journal. It will take me a little time to read it all and get caught up, but it is good to see you're still around. And hell, we're practically neighbors now that I am in the Northern panhandle of West Virginia.
    My blog: My Primal Adventure

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum."

Pebbles67 is online now Senior Member
    Hey Geo, How are you feeling today?

Quote Originally Posted by skink531 View Post
    Geo, I just found your new journal. It will take me a little time to read it all and get caught up, but it is good to see you're still around. And hell, we're practically neighbors now that I am in the Northern panhandle of West Virginia.
    I just went and checked out your journal and saw that. What happened to bring you up yonder?
    Georgette

Quote Originally Posted by Pebbles67 View Post
    Hey Geo, How are you feeling today?
    Physically, I'm fine. I'm sleeping like crap now that the girls are back to school. I'm waking up at 5AM to make sure Tristan is up. My sleep will be off until I find a different job. Caitlyn starts her homeschooling online today but woke up with a massive headache and sore throat so I am letting her sleep until 11 then she can start her school work. She has to work 5 hours a day so she can get her stuff done today. Tomorrow, I have my follow up appt from the surgery and the doctor said she could OK me for all normal physical activity then. Hate to break it to her, but I don't listen too well lol. Oh well, I just will keep quiet with that one.
    Georgette

The excavators are on their way here. Hopefully that'll get rid of some of my stress at home.
    Georgette

lexie is offline Senior Member
    Crossing my fingers for you!

Page 4 of 147 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast