Page 37 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 37

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Things have gotten a lot better tonight. Clint has sold some stuff on CL, got paid by a guy for a job he's done for him, getting paid tomorrow for more stuff on CL and is going to do side work for a buddies dad. It looks like we should have a decent Christmas this year. What scared the shit out of me earlier with all of this is that on my paycheck for next Friday, I was going to be short $208 dollars since I'm not paid for holidays right now. I'll be able to take Tristan to get a dress for her band concert on the 12th now. I'm still kind of spooked over this, but hey. It's almost like our own version of It's a Wonderful Life
    Georgette

OMG, how I hate this time of year. I mean really despise it with a passion. I have sooooo much stuff I need to do for Christmas and not enough to do it in. For example, Saturday, I want to do some Christmas shopping and I'll have my usual grocery shopping. On top of that, Clint wants me to go with him to purchase a gun(we'll get into that later), I also have to get a Santa hat for Tristan for her band concert next week, Caitlyn is also going to the Columbus Zoo and out to dinner with our church youth group at 3:30, then we have a birthday party for a friends son that afternoon as well. Oh, and I forgot about having to take Heather shopping to Old Navy to use her birthday gift cards. I either need to clone myself or hire someone to be my stand in. Yeah, I'm burnt already.
    Georgette

Alright, so in regards to Mr. Stump wanting to get a gun, he has gone to the dark side. He's becoming a prepper. I'm kind of split on the whole thing. Part of me is all for it, when the other half of me isn't just because I know I couldn't survive any kind of doomsday crap that is talked about. I'm just not the type who would want to be around during those days and it seems like the big thing that is on everyones mind right now. He's wanting a couple of cases of water and canned food to be bought every week. Idk, I'm just a bit miffed on this right now and on top of the holidays, I'm just feeling way down.
    Georgette

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    *hugs Georgette*

It's part of his way of taking care of the family. Food storage also helps if one of you is out of work for a bit. I know people who have lived 6 months on their food storage while they were trying to find work.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Pebbles67 is offline Senior Member
    I think If Clint wants a gun, Clint should go buy a gun.

You do not have to do that at least. Maybe you could postpone until after xmas? Seems like an extra, unnecessary expense. I hope he doesn't believe in that Mayan BS. I'm a Spanish teacher and don't even believe that.lol

And (in for a penny, in for a pound) a 16 yr old girl my sons knew committed suicide 2 weeks ago using her parent's gun. She was depressed and had access. Kind of makes me wonder if she would have thought twice if it wasn't so easy.
    Last edited by Pebbles67; 12-04-2012 at 02:25 PM.
    Paula Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

I've at least got him talked out of buying a gun right away. We're doing it after Christmas. We have a gun closet and the only people with a key to it are Clint and myself(it's empty, but wth). In regards to food storage, it would be nice to have an extra supply of stuff, but we can't afford it right now. I hate how he gets so damn gung ho about shit without really thinking of consequences. Like the whole jerky thing. When I mentioned that I could make it cheaper than what you could buy it at the store for, he laughed. Half the time he doesn't realize how expensive shit is. I had to remind him just now that my next pay is going to be $208 short.
    Georgette

Today, I am feeling like a PMSing, cramping bia who just wants to cry and sleep. This is the worst bout of PMS I've had post surgery and nothing to show for it. I'm not really complaining about the nothing, that is why I had the surgery done, but not a damn thing is getting rid of the pain for me and I'm getting a bad case of fuckitol. Went off on the girls, not fun.

Alright, so another gripe. Why in the fucking sam hell when you know good damn and well that we have to dress up for work today and you come in wearing jeans a tee shirt that says "Good morning Detroit"? If you can't read a gd email, stay being a welfare whore and don't come to fucking work. You make the rest of use look bad cause your a piece of ghetto trash and think that you can do everything the way you want, not how the company wants.
    Georgette

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    "Good morning Detroit"?
    You know, that just screams class. Wait, wtf are they doing wearing a Michigan shirt in Ohio? Isn't that illegal? or is that only UM?
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    You know, that just screams class. Wait, wtf are they doing wearing a Michigan shirt in Ohio? Isn't that illegal? or is that only UM?
    Yeah, totally screams class Central Ohio is pretty much Buckeye territory, northern Ohio(Cleveland and Toledo areas) are Michigan territory and the rest of the state does whatever.

I feel a bit better today. Clint and I gave the girls a lesson in Weird Al songs which was hilarious and after they went to church, we watched Blazing Saddles on VH1 Classics. It was great to have that laugh, especially after yesterday. Apparently yesterday was the day that everyones Rx benefits weren't working for them and I got yelled at by a few people yesterday. Now, if I could just get a straight 6-8 hours of sleep, I would be a much happier camper.
    Georgette

canio6 is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    we watched Blazing Saddles on VH1 Classics.
    Blazing Saddles and Weird Al - Geo you are awesome.

Bart, they says you was hung!
    Well, deh was right.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony