Page 35 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 35

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    Work is pretty dead now. Like 3-8 mintues between calls. Decided that the dogs will get the 2 bags of guts in the bird. Cooked, minus the neck. Going to save the neck for making some broth with the bird. Freeze the broth and use it as needed. I have figured on my own that Bella(dog) has a food allergy. Would explain all the itching and biting she's doing. I'm ordering her some stuff to try to see if that will work. Also thinking of going gluten free on her diet. Makes sense with her. Her skin and fur don't look as pretty as it used to.
    Georgette

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Food is almost done cooking. Turkey is finished, just letting it cool off before I start the carving. I cooked the bag of guts from the bird for both dogs(plus turkey balls) and Bella wouldn't share with Bandit. She would growl if he tried to get near the food bowl. She loved every last bite.
    Georgette

I took Caitlyn's cell phone away from her. I had to up our minutes on our plan to 1400 from 700 on Tuesday and I checked our minutes today and yeah, we're almost at 1400. Went in her room, hung up her phone and took it from her.
    Georgette

namelesswonder is offline Moderator
    My parents dog was recently put an allergen free diet. Her kibble is duck and potato flavored. She's much glossier than she was before and isn't scratching or getting infections anymore.
    Journal on depression/anxiety
    Currently trying to figure out WTF to eat (for IBS-C).

The vet argues its not a food allergy, that its a flea allergy but when Bella doesn't have any fleas and is still doing the same thing as usual, well, I don't have a veterinary doctor degree, but I can rule shit out. It's not too difficult to do. I have hacked myself to a point, so why not dogs. We're not all that different, we're mammals after all.

My sister Teresa and her husband who live in SC are up for the Ohio State v Michigan game tomorrow. They came out to town and we got to see them for 2 hours tonight. It was nice. No one said anything to piss anyone off so that was nice. Got to see both of my nieces and my great nephew. I've realized one thing. Myself and 2 of my sisters have thin or thinning hair. I'm the only one who seems to be comfortable with their hair. My oldest sis had a hair transplant over 11 years ago and swears her hair is still thin. It actually looks good. My second oldest sis has the worst hair of all of us. I've learned to let my curls work for me and the way I have my hair cut makes it look fuller. The key is to not wear bangs and keep it layered and I'm happy.

Survived the Black Friday hysteria. We left to go shopping with Grandma at 10:30 and got back at 3:30. Not a bad day. Took the girls for haircuts after we got back in town. Had my last "cheat meal" for awhile. We went to Steak n Shake(Heather's pic for her birthday lunch). All in all, not a bad day. Just tired and planning on going to bed in a bit.
    Georgette

Picked up a natural dog food called California Naturals for the dogs today and they went nuts over it. I haven't really seen the dogs bite at themselves since they've ate it, but then again, it could be too soon to see a difference. All the Thanksgiving leftovers are pretty much gone. Told the girls that next weekend, we'll start our Christmas baking and stuff. I will have a little of what we make. I won't go nuts, but I will have a little bit of what I make. Going to make some cubed steaks, potatoes and steamed veggies for dinner and am getting myself off the crap yet again.
    Georgette

We ended up ordering pizza and salads for dinner. Clint and I decided that we should be lazy and catch up on Revolution.
    Georgette

Seems as if I have detoxed after Thanksgiving. I'm eating scrambled eggs with italian meat sauce and its amazingly good. Back to my protein and veggies for lunch and then meat and something for dinner. Still not working out, but clothes are still getting bigger on me.

Today is my youngest daughter's 11th birthday. We're going to have a little cake and ice cream for her birthday this weekend. I may have just a very small piece. Still can't believe she's that old now.
    Georgette

Apparently there is a new study that has came out saying that men like to eat meat because it makes them feel more manly. I thought they eat it cause it tastes so good? That's why I eat it.
    Georgette

Kymma is offline Senior Member
    That is why I eat it too! Your clothes are getting looser and looser! I think I remember you telling a story in your last journal about your pants almost falling off. That rocks! My pants aren't tight this morning and my winter coat is a little loose. Gotta love it! Hope you have a great day!