Page 34 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 34

geostump is offline Senior Member
    Primal Fuel
    I know part of the problem. Clint has been watching all those shows on the History Channel about 2012 prophesies and catastrophies. I know if anything happens, I can't control it and that freaks me out so I think about it for hours. Hell, even The Walking Dead does this to me. Not sure what to do about this.

I don't look/feel like a zombie today. Fell asleep between 8:30-9 last night and woke up at 6:30am. This is my last day of work for the week. Clint's ordering pizza for the girls and salads for him and I tonight. After that, doing more prep work for tomorrow. Chopping vegetables for stuffing, making corn muffins, peeling and cooking sweet potatoes, making a crustless quiche in the crockpot for breakfast tomorrow. Each of the girls are going to help me make something. Caitlyn will help with the greenbean casserole, Tristan will make the corn muffins, and Heather the sweet potatoes. Friday, is shopping and lunch w/the MIL. Saturday and Sunday is relaxation day.

canio6 is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like you have things running like clockwork there. It's times like these I need to rent a few kids to help with prep work and chores XD
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

What the F&#* is a decorum? - Mr. Anthony

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Sounds like you have things running like clockwork there. It's times like these I need to rent a few kids to help with prep work and chores XD
    I have a slutty dog you can borrow, but I don't think she'd be much of a help.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Yes I do lol. I left Tristan and Caitlyn a message on their facebook accounts with what all I need done when they get home later. Caitlyn has a work day at noon for camp(her last day of school was yesterday). After a tantrum I threw one night last week with them not doing what I've asked, they've learned to do what I ask and when I ask it.

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    As tempting as that sounds...eh, no thanks.
    somehow I manage to leave my intelligence and decorum at the door wherever I go. I doubt your journal will be an exception to that - not on the rug

Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    After a tantrum I threw one night last week with them not doing what I've asked, they've learned to do what I ask and when I ask it.
    Well, as they say, if momma ain't happy ain't nobody happy.

Quote Originally Posted by naiadknight View Post
    Your dog would get ceremoniously humped by my neutered male. He does that with the unfixed female all the time.

naiadknight is online now Senior Member
    I honestly think she missed something genetically. She has the physical symptoms, but shows no real interest in trying to find a male. That or maybe something in her recognizes she's too young and turns that off. I dunno.
    "No fate but what we make"- Sarah Connor, Terminator 2
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Primal Battle Tome

PrimalCon New York
    Even when Bella is in heat, she seems to not care about attempting to procreate. She does get a bit friendlier with Bandit, but he can't get her preggers otherwise we'd have a ton of Australian Shepherd/St.Bernard/Border collie pups running around.