Page 26 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Georgette Redux: A new primal journal page 26

geostump is online now Senior Member
    Shop Now
    Some people just don't know when to shut up. Luckily, I know how to shut them up. A chick that I work with(in my training class) asked me who I voted for. I told her, "I do not discuss politics at work, nor should anyone. How would you like it if I asked you what size underwear you wear?" Yeah, that shut her up.
    Georgette

Mud Flinger is offline Senior Member
    From one "swing state" to another - thank God it is finally over! I can now safely answer my phone again!

I never had problems with the phones. Disconnected the home phone ages ago.

Today is going to be fucking hell at work. I am one of a handful of conservatives that are in my training class. I have extra Advil in me in case the P-Bo supporters start to gloat. I know at least one of them in my training class will. I will need lots of strength to not go off on her.

I really had more hope in the American people, especially the women. And hearing a woman that I love(my sister Cheryl) say that if Romney gets into office, women will lose their rights in the area of protecting their reproduction. Yes, he can lower funding to Planned Parenthood(that's really all he can do). The president cannot get rid of birth control and Roe v Wade. That would be up to the Supreme Court and they would ultimately allow the states to make that decision. I do realize that a good of majority of women are pro choice in these forums, as am I. However, when you find that P-Bo is for on demand abortions, that should make you stop and think. I'm really hoping that Congress will look further into Benghazi and start impeachment proceedings and possibly throw impeachment charges on P-Bo. This is the only way I can see America coming out well in the next four years.

I actually did weep a bit for this country when I found out that P-Bo won. I was devastated and not surprised at the same time. People are starting to call voter fraud in Ohio, especially in the county that I live in. Apparently, P-Bo took Licking county with higher numbers than he did 4 years ago. You can barely find any P-Bo signs in my county. This really isn't going to be a good day.
    Georgette

I barely made it through the beginning of the day at work without wanting to punch someone in the boob. I had to sit on my hands this morning.

I've had a regular Coke and some dark chocolate to try to hold the demons at bay, but I don't feel it working today. All I really want to do is cry, hide and not deal with people today. I'm craving food that I know is bad for me and I just don't care. I may give into it later and say fukital. Didn't help that one chick brought in donuts either. I'm half tempted to have one if there are any left. I checked, there is one chocolate covered donut so I am avoiding it.

I did find out last night that I do well with freshly grated parmasean cheese. I made a crustless quiche for dinner and that went over well. I'm really starting to run out of ideas for food that I can eat, yet make the family happy.

So one of the guys I work with understands the primal lifestyle. His gf is a celiac so that helps. He told me that eating this way will keep me living to a ripe old age, I told him that I don't want to live be old, 60ish is good enough for me and that I don't want to see grandkids. Everyone thinks I'm nuts, but I have my own reasoning for that. I feel like hell for bringing my kids into the world we have today. I hope that there generation can fix what mine can't seem to get right.
    Georgette

canio6 Guest
    Sadly, I think this generation and the next and the next will be too broke from paying off all the government debt to fix much of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    Sadly, I think this generation and the next and the next will be too broke from paying off all the government debt to fix much of anything.
    Who's paying off debt?

We just keep racking up more debt. Problem solved! Borrow to pay your debts off, what could go wrong with that...?

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    Who's paying off debt?

We just keep racking up more debt. Problem solved! Borrow to pay your debts off, what could go wrong with that...?
    No idea. Speaking of which, can you spot me $20 until pay day? No, not this pay day but A pay day....

Twibble is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by geostump View Post
    IDK if I would try that. I'm not a fan of cheeses like feta or chevre to where I would want to try cheddar made from sheep's milk. Twibble, do you know what brand the cheese is?
    I don't know the brand, but it had an English flag on it.

The flavor is a little bit off, but if you put it in something you normally eat cheese in, it's not that noticeable.
    Most people don't realize how much energy it takes for me to pretend to be normal.

If I wanted to listen to an asshole, I'd fart.

Twibble's Twibbly Wibbly

Quote Originally Posted by canio6 View Post
    No idea. Speaking of which, can you spot me $20 until pay day? No, not this pay day but A pay day....

Sure, interest compounded reasonably. A penny the first day, doubled each day after: take a month or more to repay in full.

canio6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnegans Wake View Post
    Sure, interest compounded reasonably. A penny the first day, doubled each day after: take a month or more to repay in full.
    Sounds like a plan, though how about we use grains of rice and a chess board to keep track?